+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah it's def made it more public....I mean the poor thing .... It's just upsetting. If I would've told everyone at 8 weeks when I was sick, I would've had to explain to all of them what happened.... Blurgh.

Oh too another vent... Father's Day and the overboard ness of people saying happy Father's Day on there...give me a break... Oh and photos of fathers holding kids in baby carriers 'nothing sexier than a baby wearing dad'....yeah whatever.

I hate being bitter..,just hate it seems so easy for lots of people

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, I think people forget about the men in all of this awfulness. My poor darling husband was white as a sheet when we walked out of the doctor's office. He just didn't know what to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's the thing though... it's so easy for SO many people to get pregnant, and stay pregnant.

I'm even struggling a bit with miscarriage support, because lots of fertiles can get pregnant (but have difficulty staying pregnant) - whereas we were infertile BEFORE losing this baby, so I can't even 'just try again' ... we have months of waiting before we can do anything and get going with more IVF. It's so frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You poor thing mrsjaguar. It's really opened by eyes about what people are dealing with. I was lucky to fall pregnant at all, and I can't imagine going through a mc after IVF. My friend has never managed to fall pregnant in four years of trying. Apparently she has heaps of embryos but she doesn't seem to have a cycle at all, so she can't implant any of them. We need commercial surrogacy in this country. Too many babies are missing out on a chance at life with some truly brilliant parents.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was due April too! Will try and ignore it best I can. I have no interest in the royals anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I'm joining in Was only 4-5 weeks pregnant but started bleeding yesterday. big clot this morning. My Ob says miscarriage... .just wait it out. We did a blood test for hcg yesterday and was only 25. Going to do another in a week and see if its gone away... I know it was only early but I'm still sad. Still feeling optimistic about trying again, but I think i just want to wallow around for a little bit, even if its only online and not outside.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wallow away! We're all here with you. Current topic is a bit of a rant about the fact that the royal sprog is due in April when a few of our babies would have been due.

I'm so sorry for your loss and don't let anyone tell you that it was early and therefore you shouldn't grieve. This is really really hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Massive hugs to everyone, Father's Day + the royal baby announcement has made this a tough few days for everyone.
    Seems I can't even bloody miscarry right this time - was in ED on Saturday with heaps of pain on my right side the gyno told me I have/had a pregnancy of unknown location. I got bloods done 48 hours later (Monday) to check levels were still dropping and they freaking rose - doubled even, from 30 to 78. Still stuck in limbo, I am so lost and am freaking at the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

Qwerty  (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I found out on Monday that I've had a missed miscarriage as we had a follow up ultrasound. Baby is only 6 weeks but I'd be about 8-9 weeks. No bleeding yet, off to the GP today for referral to gyno and find out what's next. All I can say is it sucks! And timing if worst, as yesterday was my sons first birthday! But at least I do have something positive to focus on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sabochan I'm so sorry to hear that. Ectopic pregnancies scare me! Do have an ob you can trust?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (11-09-2014)