+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski: you are welcome to vent in here any time..
    Firstly let me say that I am very sorry for your loss.. It is not an easy feeling to understand..
    There are only 2 of us active in this thread at the moment.. Both of us had MC approc 5 weeks ago, and know exactly what you are going through.. I am not sure if this is your first loss, so don't know if you know what to expect.. But we may be able to shed some light.. Although as we all know.. We are all different.. Our bodies will heal at their own pace, and obviously the emotions are felt in different ways.. Just simply knowing that someone is listening ( well reading ) can be comforting.. No judgements!! You feel how you feel..
    There is also another thread for those TTC after miscarriage, that you may want to join if you have decided to try again.. I have joined it even though we haven't fully decided yet.. But I wanted to talk to the ladies in there about how they came to their decision to try again..I thought it might help us..
    Last edited by maturemum1501; 26-11-2013 at 07:42.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maturemum1501 For This Useful Post:

sirine  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi emski... welcome to the group. I think there are only a few of us who are active in here but we are more than happy to be place for you to feel free you vent your feelings.

First of all sorry for your loss sending love and Huggz to you and your partner

Sent from my GT-I8730T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maturemum1501 View Post
    Update: saw gyno at hospital to get results today. Nothing showing to explain lengthy recovery.. Just one of those things.. Still showing HCG level of 8?? They would prefer to see it 0-5.. But it has dropped since last test so they aren't concerned. Ultrasound shows nothing abnormal.. Which is a relief.. I guess we are all different..
    So they have any reasoning why your hcg levels aren't coming down or is that normal? I suppose the scans showing nothing abnormal is great and maybe it is just how your body reacts to this trauma. Other than a missed phone call from the hospital and a letter I've not had any follow up to know what is going on with my body or levels.

Sent from my GT-I8730T using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sirine For This Useful Post:

maturemum1501  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emski, I am so sorry for your loss, I remember you from a few of IVF threads and also know the pain of the loss of a little IVF miracle.
    Are you getting the products of conception analysised? I found this brought me closure knowing what happened to my little Sprog, but it isnt for everyone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thank you girls for your welcome - Wish yes I vouched for getting it tested - it will bring us some closure too I think. I've seen you around the bubhub traps too.
    Feeling a bit crampy and sad today - things like having to swap out my pregnancy vitamins back to the pre-concepton vitamins - urgh.

Em x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, just wanted to drop in and say "hi", and send hugs to those going through mcs. While I may not be "active" in this thread at the moment I do still read along, and (as you can see) post from time to time. If it ever gets quiet in here and you feel like nobody's listening, feel free to pm me.

Sending support and hugs all round.

xx

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

maturemum1501  (27-11-2013),munchkin859  (27-11-2013),sirine  (27-11-2013),Wishnhope  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Little Duck - thats lovely xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi wish, and littleduck .. I hadn't seen you post, so thought that you had moved on .. sorry . I didn't mean to offend ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    emski .. docs told me that they would send mine away for testing too, so I didn't question it .. turned out all they checked for was cancer cells, and downs .. they couldn't give me any reason for our loss .. just " natures selection" .. I would suggest that you be a bit more specific with what you want them to test .. if you can .. I hope you get the answers that you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maturemum1501 View Post
    hi wish, and littleduck .. I hadn't seen you post, so thought that you had moved on .. sorry . I didn't mean to offend ..
    No none at all!! Promise. xx