+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got told from my doc to wait for my next period before trying again.... I was clueless about miscarriages too... Took years too for my first pregnancy to end in a mc.... Sigh... Having babies is difficult business.

It's been 39 days since my mc started....I think AF is here from today... It has to be it anyway... I hate google though.... It can give some silly info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you poor egg 😔
    I hate dr google too! It's the worst, I'm grateful to have others to talk about it with ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with you mightymama is def nice to have people to talk with.... Admittedly prior to experiencing one myself I may have underestimated how incredibly heart and gut renching it all is.

Googled to find out when AF should arrive after a mc... Stupidest idea that's for sure. I had a scan with my obs when I was spotting and he told me I would spot for another week (which I did)... I'm just worried it might be too soon after mc spotting ended to be an AF .... But it must mean I had lining restore
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 02-08-2014 at 23:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I agree, I haven't had much experience with miscarriages in people around me so I had no idea what to expect, I did expect more blood though, I had maybe half the blood loss of a normal period, and expected a sac of some sort but perhaps I missed it, I was lucky as it was painless too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silver lining with no pain.... Uve got a scan this week hey? At least they will be able to check on everything for u.

Tmi - but google did actually help me with knowing what the sac looked like, to confirm what I had
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 02-08-2014 at 23:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    After my miscarriage at 6 weeks in april the doctor said because everything had passed naturally we could start ttc straight away whenever we were ready. My af came exactly 28 days from when i first started spotting. That one was a lot heavier and full of clots and the the little sac (which i kinda wish i never seen as its stuck in my memory) than this one which was more a heavy period. Im expecting my cycle to be normal again so we are giving it a go this month (im 11dp af).
    Have you guys heard of a page called blissful herbs. A friend in my sons mums group sent me a little gift which had a pregnancy loss solace tea. Im not usually a tea drinker but i have to say its really yummy with a bit of honey. Ill take a pic of it.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh interesting! What do you think the chances are of conceiving this cycle after the mc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymama View Post
    Oh interesting! What do you think the chances are of conceiving this cycle after the mc?
    I was told by my doctor to wait until my first period after before trying again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure but we'll give it a red hot go! 😊 if it doesnt happen thats ok though. My previous mc was in april so fell 2nd cycle after that. Going too keep this tea up and go back to being vigilant with my vitamins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymama View Post
    Ah thanks @lilyloubelle I'm now 20dpo, got faint lines at 12dpo+ and then a light period type frank fresh blood for 2 days from Thursday night and now negative pregnancy tests. I can't understand the sudden drop in hcg but looking at the tests I didn't get strong lines at all anyway Attachment 58677
    Oh and i hope your tests are ok today. Any chance it could still be good or are tests negative now?