Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay! AF arrived today So begins my "rest" cycle before starting IVF next AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Finally! You must feel so relieved it's stopped for you now so you can focus on moving on. I hope you're doing ok xx

AFM- I've been seeing a counsellor who recommended a great free App called "Smiling Mind" that I've been doing daily which along with weekly acupuncture, has helped make me feel a whole lot better and a bit more like my old self. Highly recommend it ladies. Hugs xxx
    Admittedly the last week of spotting has been so minor.... So it's def nice that it's all clear.

Thanks for the recommendation of the ap . I'm glad it's over now.... Now just the waiting game to see when ovulation will occur and when AF will come.

I'm pretty sure if I could go back I would've done things differently

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jinx posts! Lol.

Do you think you'll try again straight away @lilyloubelle? Or have a bit of emotional time-out?? I fell pregnant two weeks after my first loss and yes, admittedly I did lose that one too but as my D&C showed afterwards, it was only because that bub had Trisomy 13 or else I'd be 30 weeks pregnant with that second lost bub this week.

I have my first due date coming up soon, August 15th I want to do something a little special to mark the day but I'm not to sure what yet. I really wanted to be pregnant before these due dates came up but it's not going to be now. My counsellor suggested a helium balloon with a little message written on it from each of us but I'm not sure yet....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay on AF arriving.

I'm just going to wait for AF to arrive then most probs try again. .... Hopefully anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I didnt know where else to go but needee a little vent. Ive just had my second miscarriage at 5 weeks after misscarrying at 7 weeks in april. Im finding it so hard mentally to deal with as after the first one so many ppl would say its ok sometimes its just bad luck but the next should be ok.....but its not...dont get my wrong im very grateful for the two healthy kids i have but i guess that also adds to the 'why is this so hard now'...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know *exactly* how you feel and what you mean @myliltiger1 So sorry you have to go through this too. Massive hugs xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by myliltiger1 View Post
    Hi all, I didnt know where else to go but needee a little vent. Ive just had my second miscarriage at 5 weeks after misscarrying at 7 weeks in april. Im finding it so hard mentally to deal with as after the first one so many ppl would say its ok sometimes its just bad luck but the next should be ok.....but its not...dont get my wrong im very grateful for the two healthy kids i have but i guess that also adds to the 'why is this so hard now'...
    Oh just big hugs for you at this point in time I really couldn't imagine a second one so soon I know it's hard not to think why now.... But do try and take some solace in the fact u have two healthy kids.... Just big big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a stupid vent from me..... A few months back had set myself a goal of losing a further 15-20kgs by my bday.... It got put on back burner when I had so little energy early pregnancy ...... Anyway My bday is next week.... And I haven't lost any of that weight.... Nor am I carrying the baby I should've been... Which would be nearly close to halfway mark..... Just big f this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Just a stupid vent from me..... A few months back had set myself a goal of losing a further 15-20kgs by my bday.... It got put on back burner when I had so little energy early pregnancy ...... Anyway My bday is next week.... And I haven't lost any of that weight.... Nor am I carrying the baby I should've been... Which would be nearly close to halfway mark..... Just big f this.
    I hear you on this. I've put on heaps of weight following everything that happened.

I should have been 12 weeks yesterday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Life sucks at times!! hugs x