+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 84 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, how is everyone doing?

I had my check up today. Three of my incisions are good but one is not so great. On antibiotics to clear it up. Hopefully this will be behind me soon.

My fs had photos from my surgery for me at the appointment. I got to see the embryonic sac (sorry it's too hard to say baby without crying uncontrollably). It was hard. But I'm glad I saw it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just big hugs Mellie.., that would have been so hard to see

I'm doing ok, at work this week so have been trying not to think about it all... Working with teenagers has worked as a big distraction for the moment. I'm still spotting but doc thought this would be the case for another week... Tmi it's more a brown colour now... So older blood... Figure that's a good thing,,,, will be glad when it's over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.

So sorry to hear about everyones loses. Looking for some support and want to hear others stories.

I had a miscarriage at 8 w 3d but did not find out until the 12 week scan. Opted to have a D&C in the hope this would help us move on faster as it had already been 4 weeks and my body didn't look to be doing its thing.

6 weeks later and still no sign of a period after the D&C. Doctor just says to wait another 2 and see what happens. She isn't really concerned at this stage.

So distroyed and just stuck in limbo. Feel like we can't move on just stuck in this hell.

What has been others experience with getting their first period after a d&c

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @letithappen - very sorry to hear about your loss, big hugs. After my D&C in March I think AF arrived about 4 to 5 weeks afterwards which is pretty good for me with my PCOS. After a natural m/c in December I was waiting and waiting for my AF to arrive so I could start IVF and after calling my fertility clinic to let them know that I was still waiting and it was 6&1/2 weeks after my m/c. So they got me in for some bloods to see if they needed to put me on Provera to bring on AF. They called me the afternoon of the blood test to tell me that.....there was no way I could start IVF as I was actually 6.5 weeks pregnant! I must have O'd exactly 2 weeks after my m/c and we only DTD once around that time as we were both still depressed about the m/c which doesn't exactly put you in the mood right?! That was the bub we lost at 11 weeks in March which I had the D&C for but it was still one of the best days in my life when the clinic rang and surprised me with the pregnancy news!!! Anyways......could that be a possibility for you? If not, I'm sure it can't be too far away. Do you think you've o'ed since your D&C? Lovely question but... what's your cervical mucus up to? Any of that string-forming-fertile mucus to indicate you've ovulated recently?? I'm waiting for my AF to arrive since another natural loss so I feel your pain xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got no real advice, and I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm still in limbo, and even when we say so many days after miscarriage...r we saying from the beginning or the end of bleeding?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shoot Lilylou, you're still spotting? Surely there can't be much lining left! Hope it stops soon....as in tonight or tomorrow! I count "since m/c" as from the day the I passed the sac or had my D&C.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've done multiple pregnancy test all have come back negitive. I thought I had O'd about 2 weeks after the d&c but nothing yet. I have had adominal discomfort for about the last week not sure what is causing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Shoot Lilylou, you're still spotting? Surely there can't be much lining left! Hope it stops soon....as in tonight or tomorrow! I count "since m/c" as from the day the I passed the sac or had my D&C.
    It's light... Like super light .... And browny tinge. 23 days since passing sac... Surely there can't be much more.... I hope it stops ASAP too. I thought I was nearly in the clear this morning... But then had bit more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a baby, they said.... It'll be fun they said.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (19-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Have a baby, they said.... It'll be fun they said.....
    So far not sure I've seen the fun part. Just the heartache.