+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry you're going through this lilyloubelle. Even having a d&c straight up with our first loss (12.5wks but baby measured 8.5wks), I still had bleeding/spotting for a number of weeks

I took the drugs with our 2nd loss (10wks) hoping to avoid a repeat d&c. I had the follow up scans but sadly still required a d&c about 4wks after initially passing the sac due to retained lining. I stopped bleeding about 2wks after passing the sac so had to go through it all again when I had to have the d&c.

I really hope things work themselves out for you, the waiting in limbo is just such a kick in the guts

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm seeing doc on Monday and Wednesday this week... Report from them won't probs come through till before the wed appointment,

I'm taking my pregnancy vitamin,,. Which once it's done am going to buy elevit and I'm also taking an iron supplement as im a bit anaemic.

I hope things sort themselves out ASAP too Michelle.. 4 weeks since that first scan today... So just blurgh

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilyloubelle, with each of my miscarriages (10) I bled between 15-20 days..at first it was pretty full on but about day 12 it was spotting etc

I hope you are doing ok, I know this time can be incredibly heartbreaking.

Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh kitty I'm so sorry for all your losses

Day 12 here so far... Just ready for my life back, I'm more just frustrated that after all that pain on day 2 it wasn't just all over
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 06-07-2014 at 22:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lilyloubelle, hopefully your body will cooperate and you can move on to try again. Luckily I have never needed a D&C, although with my last mc I ended up developing an infection at around day 8-9 as my body had not cleared everything and emergency department had done no exams or follow up to check and ended in a lot of pain and very unwell. But in saying this all others happened spontaneously and completely, hopefully your dr will be able to give you some answers and the spotting will end soon and not serve as a constant reminder of your grief.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know where to write this... I'm only spotting really still, doc appointment tomoz to find out what ultrasound showed..... But I'm just so incredibly sexually frustrated... It's been way too long.... Sigh....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. Sorry, I shouldn't laugh but it's not what I expected to read....you have been in limbo land for ages though you poor bugger. With your hormones probably going nuts too. I don't even know what to suggest...maybe some external, clean "fun" to see you through?? By 'clean' I mean just being careful and taking into consideration infection risks until you've healed up inside and your doctor gives you the ok??? All the best for your scan tomorrow and hopefully your doctor gives you the all clear to get back to normal life & love-life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol ladydee... I know... I even felt strange for writing it.... Hopefully will have more of an action plan from tomorrow. And yeah infections my only main concern ...might maybe discuss with my doc tomoz .... Though I doubt I will ask lol.

Again apologies if this is inappropriate in here.

I'm also still really worried that now even after waiting it out naturally that I'll have to have a d&c anyway.... Sigh.... What a waste
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 08-07-2014 at 23:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have to have our legs all up in the air for the dildo-cam for what feels like every two seconds which is embarrassing enough so I'd be getting your DH to ask that question if I were you! Ha ha.... DH's get it way too easy during this whole TTC business!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And yes, hopefully you can still avoid a D&C but if you have to....you have to. Maybe just try to be prepared for either scenario if you can I guess? I'm sure most of the bad side affects are from multiple D&C's which was my main reason for wanting to avoid one as I've only just had one in March. I've recently just read on another thread that someone had one not for a m/c but for fertility reasons! Eeek, scary......but I guess there are circumstances where some girls need a "clean-out" I guess?? Hopefully you don't need one though as it'll be one less thing you have to even think/worry about.