+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Today is seventh day of bleeding, it's getting much fainter. Scan on Saturday, hoping I've passed everything and that my next period comes soon enough after this so I can move on
    I hope your doing okay lilyloubelle. Fingers crossed the scan on Saturday goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm alright... Will be better once bleeding stops. I'm hopeful I've passed everything.... Thursday was full on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you lilyloubelle xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Much love and hugs to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan today... havent looked at the scan and she had the screen away from me whole time... but still some gunk in there.... sigh... I just want it over with.

EDITED - looking now at the envelope to my scans it has a sticker and seal saying only to be opened by referring doctor… I never saw anything when I was in there …. does this mean I can't open it ? seriously? it's mine… I'm confused.

she said the sac was definitely gone…. I'm just not sure why it says it can't be opened…

Also - those who miscarried naturally - eg. around 12 week mark ish… well I don't know hard to know if the sac continued to grow etc… so say 9 weeks… how long did you bleed for?
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 05-07-2014 at 15:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lilyloubelle, I've seen those stickers on different ultrasounds and X-rays but I always open them....Oooops! I can usually never make sense of them anyway though. I was 8+3 weeks this last time and I bled for 11days straight. I miscarried bub/sac/most of the placenta on the 4th day of those 11 days of bleeding. Two more bits came out on the 5th and 7th days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is day eleven.... The first day was pretty spotty... Second day I passed the sac and lots of clots in one big hit... Have been bleeding then in varying ways since... Yesterday I passed a small clot.... Just really worried cause there is still stuff in there doc might suggest d&c.... Just know that's what I've been trying to avoid this whole time....

And yeah u r right I won't really know what I'm looking at... Just find it strange wasn't on the one before this

Thanks
    Reviews
    The sticker has me worried something is wrong ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I opened it... It's just scans lol...I'm not really sure whAt I'm looking for

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad you opened it....nothing like a good mystery to keep you up at night! I've never had a doctor comment on the pre-opened scans anyway and a couple of times I've wasted my time even taking them to the doctor as the scan places sometimes sends the doctor his own copy! What the? When do you see your doctor to discuss the scan?

My bleeding was varied throughout the time too and was still kind of a light/medium flow when I went to bed and woke up in the morning to not even a drop....it just all of a sudden stopped just like that, no tapering off or any thing? Weird. How are you feeling? I've been super tired lately and am not sure if it's from all of that blood or maybe it's just from being a little depressed about the whole thing? Has your doctor got you on any supplements or anything? I'm still on Elevit but that's all....not sure if it's enough.