+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJen View Post
    Hugs to all that have had a loss

I'm still trying to come to turns as I had a scan on Friday and they couldn't find a heat beat they went on saying that its called a blighted ovum.. I'm still trying to figure it out in my head.. The doctor said I will miscarriage within a couple of day which was saturday.. Scan saying I'm about 8 weeks.. I still haven't had any bleeding or cramping.. I'm so confused and numb as I don't know how to feel or think..
    This would of been my first..
    So sorry you're going through this x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

MsJen  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Life sucks so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Vent away. That's what we are here for!

Sorry for your loss... Takes lol the time you need to heal and grieve.

X

RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do they do another scan before you have a d & c?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MsJen, I know how you feel. I found out our baby had passed when there was no heartbeat during an ultrasound. It's very unrealistic. I hoped for days that they'd made a mistake because I didn't have any pain either. It wasn't until after my D&C that I finally came to terms with it. While he was still inside I couldn't bare to think about trying for another, nothing could make it better or replace him, and I just wanted to keep him inside forever. I started to feel better after my surgery and while still quite nervous about TTC again, I am starting to come around.

MissKristy, what a terrible time you're having I'm just stuck for words...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, well I've never posted on here before but feel as though I want to share. I have a beautiful daughter who is nearly 3 and I am so grateful that I have her to keep me sane. My DH and I conceived her with the help of IUI. Last year after lots of trying and more IUI I became pregnant and then sadly MC at 8.5 weeks. I was and still am devastated and to make it even worse, I found out the day before my birthday. The hardest thing for me now is that my EDD just passed a month or so ago and while I remembered it seems like everyone else had just completely moved on (with exception of DH) and it's not exactly a great conversation starter if no friends or family mention it after 6 months.
    Be kind to yourselves. And sorry for rambling on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by millysmumma View Post
    Hi everyone, well I've never posted on here before but feel as though I want to share. I have a beautiful daughter who is nearly 3 and I am so grateful that I have her to keep me sane. My DH and I conceived her with the help of IUI. Last year after lots of trying and more IUI I became pregnant and then sadly MC at 8.5 weeks. I was and still am devastated and to make it even worse, I found out the day before my birthday. The hardest thing for me now is that my EDD just passed a month or so ago and while I remembered it seems like everyone else had just completely moved on (with exception of DH) and it's not exactly a great conversation starter if no friends or family mention it after 6 months.
    Be kind to yourselves. And sorry for rambling on!
    Hi Milly. Thanks for sharing your story. We lost our baby girl 4 days after my birthday and I'm afraid that I'm never going to enjoy my birthday again...

I think with losing a child, our world stops and never seems the same again whereas to those around us, yes they grieve with us for some time, but unfortunately they probably don't remember like we do...

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huggz to every one here... I just needed somewhere to vent how I'm feeling today. .. my d&c procedure was last week we would have been 11 weeks but bub had no heartbeat. This morning a family member has announced to the world that they are pregnant and her due date is exactly a week later than mine was. Because dp and i decided early not to tell anyone no one is aware of my situation. I am sitting next to this family member at a wedding tomorrow and i know all she will talk about is her pregnancy. All i want to do is curl up and cry

Sent from my GT-I8730T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @sirine - so very sorry for your loss.....would you feel comfortable telling this family member about what has happened? Good luck with everything xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

sirine  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I managed to survive the wedding reception without to many tears. I was able to switch seats with another family member so didn't have to have the constant chatter i was afraid of (i think she managed to tell all 130 guests personally that she is pregnant and wore a skin tight dress to show off the tiny beginnings of a bump). It was a beautiful day the bride and groom looked fantastic and I'm so glad it's over. Thanks everyone for letting me vent my fears here

Sent from my GT-I8730T using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sirine For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (05-11-2013)