+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im doing o.k I guess thanks Laydee... So sorry about your little one, I guess i am blessed that it happened pretty much straight away, Physically the worst is over, the cramps and bleeding are easing..
    ohh Mum told everyone i was pregnant so i guess she can tell them im not anymore! i swear my family must think im cursed or something because me and pregnancy does not go together well...
    Lilly - Not fair at all, it totally sucks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to codex For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no codex that ur mum told everyone... Sigh.... Seriously people need to remember to keep things to themselves. But u r def right she can tell them now..... Hard for u though

I've only told family now that I'm waiting for the miscarriage..... Figure I'm not going to be in a good place in the coming weeks so wanted extra support really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I suffered my first miscarriage last week. I was 9+5/40 and just started a light bleed before I went to bed Thursday night. I was a little concerned but thought I would see what would happen overnight. On Friday morning I was bleeding a bit more so I called my ob. Made an appointment that day for a u/s. This showed that I had miscarried. They said it must have passed just after my 6 week scan as it was so small. I can home to naturally miscarry but not sure how much bleeding to expect. It got heavy on the Friday night with major cramps and clots. Then since Saturday morning it's just been like a normal period. I did pass a clot palm sized on Sunday. Just not sure if I'm to expect to have a d&c. I have an appointment at the hospital this afternoon. For those who had a d&c how much were you bleeding? Thanks!

DD born Dec 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pjk View Post
    Hi all, I suffered my first miscarriage last week. I was 9+5/40 and just started a light bleed before I went to bed Thursday night. I was a little concerned but thought I would see what would happen overnight. On Friday morning I was bleeding a bit more so I called my ob. Made an appointment that day for a u/s. This showed that I had miscarried. They said it must have passed just after my 6 week scan as it was so small. I can home to naturally miscarry but not sure how much bleeding to expect. It got heavy on the Friday night with major cramps and clots. Then since Saturday morning it's just been like a normal period. I did pass a clot palm sized on Sunday. Just not sure if I'm to expect to have a d&c. I have an appointment at the hospital this afternoon. For those who had a d&c how much were you bleeding? Thanks!

DD born Dec 2012
    Oh Pjk, I was on your TTC thread and I'm so very very sorry to see you here on this one with such sad news

Your m/c sounds very similar to my first one in December at 7 weeks. I had a scan in the morning which showed no heartbeat. 11pm that night I had my first bit of mucousy blood- when- I- wiped and then started bleeding lightly (enough for a thicker liner) overnight. At about 9:30am the next day I started getting very mild period pain and my bleeding gradually got to about as heavy as a normal 'day 2' type of bleed. The contraction- type pain got progressively worse and worse to where I was just about to go to hospital when I passed the sac/bub. The contraction-type pain stopped straight away and then I had a normal period for the next 5 days or so (a couple of tiny clots). It was a complete m/c with no complications and I didn't need a D&C as everything came out on its own. About the only thing my body has every done reproductive-wise with out any medical intervention! I don't think you'll need a D&C but see what your doctor says and ask what infection signs to look out for over the next couple of weeks, just incase. I think they are bad- smelling discharge, bleeding more than a heavy pad worth every...?hour? and/or a fever.

Massive hugs to you and your DH. If you need any extra support from ladies who've been through it and know how you feel or even just to vent....I'm/we're here! xoxo

Oh and I had a D&C in March at 11weeks which I had had no bleeding beforehand. Afterwards, I had what seemed like a normal/light-ish period for about 4/5 days. Bit sensitive the day-of the D&C but no real pain afterwards at all. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I started getting a few gushes of blood at work this morning so I've come back home early and I'm back in my comfy pj's laying in bed in some sun. The contraction-type cramps were really getting worse and worse during my half hour drive home so I've popped a couple of Prodeine Fort tablets which have eased the pain fantastically, can't believe I didn't use any pain meds with my last natural m/c! So I guess this is it, I was starting to think I might need another D&C as nothing was happening. I haven't passed the sac yet but I'm sure it can't be too far away

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing going on here .... :s

My doc said we will do another scan end of month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs ladydee... Rest up

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pjk I'm so sorry sending you big hugs. I had no bleeding and had a D&C both times.
    @Ladydee sending you big virtual hugs!

Nothing happening here - waiting for lots of test results to come back still waiting for my first AF since D&C which was over 4 weeks ago - am expecting it to be another 2... I hate the wait!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hugs to everyone, sounds like we're all in need xx

Well, AF showed today, so I deff won't be pregnant for our angel's due date next Friday. SIL just had her baby, we were due within 10 days of each other. A little boy.
    I wonder what our angel was

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TwinnieMumma….. it must be so hard being so close to the due date.