+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you going @lilyloubelle? I think my bub might have passed away now as my lower back is really starting to ache like last time (I have a tilted uterus so I feel my pain in my back) and my belly feels full and really heavy like I'm gearing up for a massive period. This is all exactly what I felt before my last natural m/c. Bit of diarrhoea also. I'm set up with Panadeine Forte so hopefully that helps as I did it with no pain relief last time. Emotionally, I've been pretty down in the dumps today I hope you're doing ok and have lots of support xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing ok. Only tiny bit of cramping.... Nothing major... Nothing really yet. I'm not sure how long it will take my body to realise its empty.... :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee, so sorry you are feeling down. I hope you feel better everyday.

It has been 4 months since my mmc. I'm actually doing ok now. Not angry anymore. It's going to be harder as it gets closer to my due date but need to stay strong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    I'm doing ok. Only tiny bit of cramping.... Nothing major... Nothing really yet. I'm not sure how long it will take my body to realise its empty.... :s
    I hope you have support around you. If not, please talk to us here. PM me if you want. I had a mmc at 12 week scan after seeing heartbeat at 7 week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do have support around, it is just nice to talk to people who r going through it, or have been through it. At this stage i still really feel pregnant, so just a waiting game really.

I'm booked into see the dr on Wednesday.... Def want to try natural route as long as they think is a good idea....

Part of me is hoping it was a mistake... But ..... I keep looking at the scans and not sure it's even possible
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 08-06-2014 at 22:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Ladydee, so sorry you are feeling down. I hope you feel better everyday.

It has been 4 months since my mmc. I'm actually doing ok now. Not angry anymore. It's going to be harder as it gets closer to my due date but need to stay strong
    Thanks @Minib I was reading along for part of your loss and cried for how you were feeling going into your D&C I'm so sorry, but I'm very glad to hear you're feeling more at peace about it now. I had a D&C at 11 weeks on March 11th from a missed m/c also, worst time ever I had seen a heartbeat at 7 and 9 weeks so was just starting to relax into that pregnancy.

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow but I'm not sure if bub is still hanging on or not. My 4th hCG on Friday showed slowed up growth no where near doubling I agree about what you said about it being tough to get through the due date/s I've thought about that often and was really hoping I'd be pregnant with my sticky take home bub before then but now I'm not so sure it's going to happen. I've got the 15th August, 30th September and now the 26th January to get through I was planning to do something to remember them on the 1st due dates and then try to let them go but we'll see if I can. Hope you're blessed with your take home bubba very very soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It must be so hard experiencing this more than once

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry to hear about your losses. It's been a couple of months since my d & c. I have suffered from major depression since my early 20's, and this situation has definately flared it up. I think moreso the fact that hubby doesn't want to 'try' again. All sorts of rejection run through my head, so have decided to see my dr. and get referral to see psych. The gap is only $10 per session which is helpful. I guess I just want to feel better again, and ok regardless of what happens next

For others that also suffer from depression for longer than a week, please see your gp's. It feels so much better just knowing someone has got their eye on on you.

Ladyee, I hope bubs will hang in there for you. Sending my wishes your way.

I am so sorry lilyloubelle and minib, it's amazing... and ubelievable when these things happen :-( My body didn't want to let the baby go naturally and it just felt like I was in limbo for the longest time. After the d & c the pain in my back and body disappeared instantly, the emotions set in about a week later, which was the hardest bit. Lots of tears. I am still working with the 2 pregnant women along side me. They are 18 and 19 weeks, I should have been 17 weeks. I have convinced myself it's good therapy to be around them. Otherwise I might look at every other pregnant woman in the shops and cry... as it is I can't help but gawk at every newborn I see.

Take care girls, will be thinking of you all today. Big hugs :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to auntyg For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's what I'm worried about that maybe it will take too long for my body to sort itself out. ... I'm glad u have sorted out a counsellor... Admitting there is a problem is def the first step... Big hugs to u.

Guess I will just have to wait to see what the doctor recommends my options are.... I do want to get this over with so we can get back to trying again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee, I hope bubba hang in there for you. Let us know how you go. So unfair that you have to go through it multiple times. I would have gone mad. Yeah I'm just waiting now for my body to get better and have a normal cycle. Unfortunately we have to go through ivf but I'm giving myself a couple more months.

Lilyloubelle, my body didn't know too hence the mmc. Even then my body won't pass it naturally so I had d&c. Like auntyg, I felt like something has been lifted off my shoulders and I was able to move on after the d&c.

Auntyg, I don't have history of depression but it would have been the closest I have been to it after my mmc. I felt fine after d&c or so I thought. But about 2 weeks after, I fell apart. I was down. Didn't want to wake up. Didn't want to work. Or see people. Or do anything. I didn't see why I have to move on. Then I got really angry. Between anger and feeling down, I rang a counsellor. Then slowly I got better.