+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    auntyg : there are times where we need to remind ourselves that our partners are healing too. Sometimes we ( us and DP ) get so overcome with certain situations that we forget that we each heal ( emotionally and physically ) at different rates and that different situations tend to bring different reactions.
    It takes ad long as it takes.,
    Re bleeding : I bled longer than 4 weeks ( almost 6) and asked for a followip ultrasound to reassure that all was good.
    As for deciding on your futureregarding trying for another. Give it time..
    We are now less than 2 weeks from our angels estimated due date, and I still can't get my DH to even discuss wether we are going to try again..
    Remember that we tried for 10 years and had all but given up when along came our angel baby., and at over 40 the decision to try again is complex. We need to way up all medical and age concerns with raw emotion and the natural desire to be parents.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maturemum1501 For This Useful Post:

auntyg  (20-04-2014),sirine  (19-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hope everyone is traveling this bumpy path as best as possible and looking after yourselves and partners. I'm really struggling today and just needed somewhere to vent. ... today should have been my due date which is rough in itself but Sunday my sister in law gave birth to my gorgeous niece and last night my cousin welcomed her handsome baby boy. ... I am super happy for them but my heart feels like it has broken all over again... all i want to do is crawl into a hole and hide from the world

Sent from my GT-I8730T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no, that would be so very hard to cope with all of that Actually, it must have been difficult throughout their whole pregnancies seeing them reach their milestones and watching their bellies grow Big, huge hugs to you xoxo I know it won't be "enough" but, can you treat yourself to something? Massage, day spa? Something "feel-good". Vent as much as you need to and take care of yourself. Xxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

sirine  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was hard but made a little easier with one interstate and the other a couple of hours away, it hurt seeing their milestones but they weren't in my face 24/7 - I think their births right on top of what would have been my due date caught me of guard and knocked the wind out of me.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly I send my love to all that have lost their little Angels, I feel your pain.

I have also just miscarried with our first pregnancy with our little Angel at 6w 3d
    Started spotting very lightly last weekend then went to OBS for vaginal ultrasound & no heartbeat Once home I started cramping & bleeding heavily passing tissue, clots which has been continuing now for one week.
    I feel so broken & lost.
    It has been 1wk today & I am still bleeding & crying all the time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubanabooshk For This Useful Post:

sirine  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huggz buba...I'm so sorry for your loss. take care of you, take all the time you need. It is never easy. This group is a fantastic group of ladies who all share your pain. There is always someone here if you need a shoulder or just to vent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies just after some support advice. We lost our second baby at 7 weeks on the first of April. I have fallen pregnant again straight away and I am approx 4weeks. I had a fainting episode and stomach pain yesterday and went and had a scan to rule out ectopic. The little sack was there measuring under 5 weeks. My hubby is really distressed and finding it hard to accept the new pregnancy will be a success and expecting the worst...I am trying to stay positive and get a little excited but I am so anoxia as is hubby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FuddyMum View Post
    Hello ladies just after some support advice. We lost our second baby at 7 weeks on the first of April. I have fallen pregnant again straight away and I am approx 4weeks. I had a fainting episode and stomach pain yesterday and went and had a scan to rule out ectopic. The little sack was there measuring under 5 weeks. My hubby is really distressed and finding it hard to accept the new pregnancy will be a success and expecting the worst...I am trying to stay positive and get a little excited but I am so anoxia as is hubby.
    Come over to the pregnant after miscarriage thread if you like
    a lot of lovely ladies who understand how you are feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope you don't mind if I join this thread - I have just miscarried at 10 weeks - went to OB appointment with a sense of fear only to see no heartbeat on the screen I have a D&C booked for tomorrow. Feeling really flat as this was our 5th round of IVF. Our first pregnancy over a year ago also ended but at 12 weeks. I'm worried about finding out the reason, really hoping they are not linked ( the first one was due to T-18). Thank you for listening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Rarah. I know exactly how that feels. I went with a bad feeling to my 11wk scan only to see a very small baby with no hb. It's such a horrible thing.
    i hope you have lots of love and support and that the procedure and recovery are smooth for you