+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs Ladydee. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Penny88 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Hi ladies. Well, I'm back again! My natural Rainbow baby had no heart beat at my "reassurance" scan last Friday at 10+3 weeks. We had seen a healthy heart beat on two previous scans so this was a terrible shock Had my D&C on Tuesday and will get bub tested this time to see if we get any answers.
    We're now looking at IVF for maybe June depending on how long AF takes. x
    Oh ladydee, so so sorry to read this
    It's just not fair is it...
    Sending you strength and big hugs x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Hi ladies. Well, I'm back again! My natural Rainbow baby had no heart beat at my "reassurance" scan last Friday at 10+3 weeks. We had seen a healthy heart beat on two previous scans so this was a terrible shock Had my D&C on Tuesday and will get bub tested this time to see if we get any answers.
    We're now looking at IVF for maybe June depending on how long AF takes. x
    I really am so sorry to hear this....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbywatts For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I haven't been in this thread for a while but am back here after my 6th m/c. I had my 2nd scan yesterday at 7wks 3days and heart we saw beating on first scan had stopped. They have given me miscarriage tablets and sent me home, even though tablets did nothing but make me sick and in pain last time. If I haven't started bleeding by Monday arvo they will do d&c on Tuesday. This was our last chance. I am booked in to have tubes tied on April 11th. A decision i made after 3yrs of trying and i turned 40 in Dec. Every m/c has taken a piece of me and I feel like this has taken the last piece. I am the lowest of lows and if people knew my thoughts I would be in a mental hospital by now. I am smiling on the outside....yes smiling as I only cry occasionally alone....but inside I cant breathe. I feel so unbelievably alone even though im not. I am lost. Thank you for letting me get it out. I am in a very dark place on the inside and dont know what to do. I have a nearly 7yr old dd and fiancé and a business partner that are depending on me to get my **** together so basically all I can do is fake life at the moment. Any ideas on what to do?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Again I'm so sorry mumofprincess

Do you think seeing someone to talk about your feelings would help? I know in those first few days/couple of weeks following both our losses, I was also struggling beyond comprehension and it did help to talk about those feelings and know that it was completely normal to want to stay in bed and cry for days on end

The tablets *generally* do work quite well if inserted internally - sadly the hospital ed originally prescribed them for me orally and all it did was make me deathly ill (no jokes, I lost 4kg from the vomiting in a mere 36hrs) I think if I had the doses internally from the start like I asked, things would have gone better and I may have avoided the d&c 4wks later.

Vent away as much as you need here, everyone has experienced the hurt and can relate xx

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My heart is breaking for you MOP. Sending lots of hugs X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    In our house we have both sides, DH was a adult before having sex for the first time and has only had 1 partner me I have had more then 1 partner and was 16 but I had been on the pill for a few years and had many discussions with my Mum about safe sex my Dad occasionally joined to conversations but like any father I think it wasn't a topic he wanted to discuss with his daughter. Anyway I asked DH on his views and his words were "I will sit the boys down when I think they are j
    Bxxxx.hikkready and give them each a condom to go in their wallets and show them where the box is in the bathroom but will tell them if they mess up and get a girl pregnant they will be taking responsibility" and for DD "I don't really want to think of some pimply faced little twerp touching my little girl but we will sit her down in a few years and explain safe sex and the legalities of underaged sex and how every time she chooses to have sex just remember you are choosing the consequences that can happen such as sti's and pregnancy then you can take her to the Dr to hear all birth control options so she can make a informed choice but we will make it clear we would prefer her to be on some form of bc" Jon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    Again I'm so sorry mumofprincess

Do you think seeing someone to talk about your feelings would help? I know in those first few days/couple of weeks following both our losses, I was also struggling beyond comprehension and it did help to talk about those feelings and know that it was completely normal to want to stay in bed and cry for days on end

The tablets *generally* do work quite well if inserted internally - sadly the hospital ed originally prescribed them for me orally and all it did was make me deathly ill (no jokes, I lost 4kg from the vomiting in a mere 36hrs) I think if I had the doses internally from the start like I asked, things would have gone better and I may have avoided the d&c 4wks later.

Vent away as much as you need here, everyone has experienced the hurt and can relate xx

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thank you. I really dont want to talk to anyone about it. My feelings are so mixed up.
    They prescribed the tablets for me to shallow too. When I was in hospital and had them they did orally and internally and neither worked.
    I have to get up and have breakfast and take them but I really don't want to. I think its pretty cruel they make us to do to this ourselves. A d&c just seems alot less traumatic.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofprincess For This Useful Post:

michellek  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly, I just want to thank all of your for posting your experiences in this thread, as quite honestly I would have felt even more lost without reading them.

I am on the 'high risk' category because of diabetes and had a 7 week ultrasound. They found a baby but no heartbeat. They wanted to make sure I had the dates right and suggested an ultrasound 2 weeks later. I had a bloodytest inbetween the u/s which showed that the hormones were going up in the normal levels and so the doctor was hopeful.

Last week we had an ultrasound and there was no heartbeat. I am upset with myself that I had some hope with the pregnancy. I haven't started bleeding yet and I am terrified about having a curette and or passing the baby naturally. I am waiting for a call from the hospital about an appointment, but can't imagine getting in earlier than 2 weeks. I am still dreaming of pregnancy and now I am having nightmares aboout the curette.

It seems a terribly cruel wait to make a women 'wait', when the body still feels pregnant. I feel so guilty about wanting another child when I have a happy and healthy 6 and 9 year old. I run my own business, and I wonder if I have worked too hard, or lifted too many heavy boxes, if it's my medication. There just aren't enough answers to the questions.

I don't know how women go through this time and time again and stay sane. This experience is nothing less than horrible and it's an experience that gets dragged out - which I am really upset about. Like others mentioned, I would like the baby removed, but then I also don't want it gone.

Please tell me what gets you through the day? At what point can you think or talk about it and not cry or dream about it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mumofprincess - I guess another option is to just not take anything until your D&C? I miscarried on Christmas Eve at 7 weeks and chose to MC naturally and only have a D&C if there was any product remaining. It was a missed MC with zero pain and not a drop of blood before my scan to show anything was wrong. I miscarried naturally the day after my scan after a few hours of contractions and no more blood than say, day 2 onwards of a normal period. The sac (about 5/6cm flat-round) with an attached liver-y looking thing came out whole without any pushing and my contraction pain immediately ceased. I felt real closure after doing it all naturally but....maybe that was just because it's the only reproductive thing my body has managed to do entirely in its own? Years of infertility treatment, induction and eventual c-section followed by 8 months of pumping...and then another year of infertility treatment.

I've just had a D&C at 11 weeks last week after seeing a healthy heart beat twice with my rainbow baby I only chose to have a D&C this time because I wanted to get bub tested and because I was further along I figured it might take longer which would delay me starting IVF. I didn't take anything until the morning of my D&C and only got very mild lower back pain about an hour after taking those two tablets. Only extremely mild period pain post D&C with a few days of very light bleeding. The physical pain of both natural M/C and D&C comes no where near even touching the emotional pain. Smiling on the outside while screaming on the inside?.....I 100% understand and my (broken) heart goes out to you :'( xoxoxo
    Last edited by Ladydee; 23-03-2014 at 16:56.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post: