+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you Ladydee, keep us posted if you can.

I didn't ask about testing because it was my first mc. They just did the usual testing for cancer cells etc.
    Sometimes I wish I had at least asked if it was possible though.

There is no hope in your mind at all? 😔

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebirdgirl For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry Ladydee (and apologies this is a quick post). D&C are free (well mine was) as was the testing. I only got the choice as mine was a missed miscarriage, if your body decides to react before you get booked in you may not have the option.

Testing takes up to 6 weeks and will definitely provide closure.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdgirl View Post
    Thinking of you Ladydee, keep us posted if you can.

I didn't ask about testing because it was my first mc. They just did the usual testing for cancer cells etc.
    Sometimes I wish I had at least asked if it was possible though.

There is no hope in your mind at all? 😔
    Thanks Bluebirdgirl xx No hope left here.... the three sharp pains I had on my left side were identical to the one slightly longer lasting one I had just before finding out about my last MMC, my bloated feeling has disappeared like last time, my exhaustion has vanished and my boobs are no longer sore and have lost their fullness again. I do still feel a little nauseous but I think that's because my hCG is/was just over 22,000. I think my progesterone halving down to 30.5 is a big tell-tale sign All this has done is push my 1st IVF cycle back a few months and robbed me of any chance of having my kids a reasonable age gap apart. A whole waste of time really...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry yeh, I had a d and c public was all free.
    I had carried my passed baby for a number of weeks and had no sign of anything happening and was starting to get a fever.
    Surgery was scary but recovered well and I would always choose that over naturally losing and then having to have one anyway.

Wish you didn't have to think about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Posted at same time 😕
    ((Hugs sweety))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to read Lady! My first two were MMC and I had a D&C for both of them, free with no testing. Now I've had my third mc I know I will be asking for tests. Hopefully you find answers, all the best X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    Got a BFP yesterday which turned in to AF today. Third mc in a row.
    Sorry to hear Chillies.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose17 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chillies and Ladydee I am so very sorry. I know there is very little that can be said that is any comfort, but you are both in my thoughts.

Ladydee my FS gave me the option of a D & C or waiting for a natural MC which he said might take up to a couple of weeks. I know I couldn’t deal with this emotionally at the time so I opted for a D & C. I went privately as my IVF doctor also did the procedure – there was a $250 hospital fee (which was my insurance excess/co-payment) and around $230 for the anaesthetist. I didn’t realise they were doing the testing but I am glad this happened so I knew the reasons. The results were back within a week.

Chillies I hope you are also able to find some answers xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JTM For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (11-02-2014),Ladydee  (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Ladydee. Did you get a scan today?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebirdgirl For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I haven't posted for a couple of weeks, but I have been reading along, trying to keep up.
    It's sad to welcome all the newcomers.. You will be welcome with open arms from each and every one of us. Your journey can be a long one.. But it does get easier.
    You will never forget your angels, but I like to think that my angel is with me always..
    I would have been 27 weeks this week.. But who's counting??
    I agree with an earlier poster.. It is frustrating to hear people say " get over it". And it's made even worse when it's family.
    Chillies, sorry to hear that you are still here.. I was hoping for a sticky bub for you..
    I MMC at 12+3. ( at least that was the scan date when I found out ) bub measured 10+1..
    Was strongly recommended a D&C as bub didn't seem to want to leave.plus size of fetus meant probably would need a clear out anyway..
    Was told would be sent for testing.. 6 weeks later went to get results, and told nothing.. Nothing showed up in testing.. OB just said sometimes there is no explanation..
    I finally got a casual job, started there 2weeks ago.. Worst part is the manager ( whose daughter also works there) .. The daughter is heavily pregnant.. Due today ( 11th ) so all I have Bern hearing is bub.. Bub... Bub..
    I thought that I might have been able to handle it.. But I ended up getting the manager to one side to tell her of my experience.. I just wanted her to know that while I am happy for them both, I didn't want her to be offended if I walked away from the conversations sometimes.. Then I had to make it perfectly clear that it in no way influenced my ability to do the job!!
    All good.. She opened up to tell me that she had also had a MC and totally understood my emotions..
    Soooo glad!