+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Michelle, fantastic news on you BFP. Hope all goes really well for you. Your success helps motivate and inspire me. Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose17 For This Useful Post:

michellek  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats, hoping for a uneventful 8 months for you.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikita333 For This Useful Post:

michellek  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies, is it ok if I join?
    I lost my baby in October 2013 at 5 weeks. I am mostly doing ok now, but it seems Fridays (the day I knew it was over), I struggle and am super emotional.
    DH and I are still TTC, but my cycles are still all over the place since the mc and it's really hard not knowing what's happening every month.
    One thing that is really annoying me is that it seems because I already have 2 healthy boys, I shouldn't be dwelling on the loss and to just "forget about it".
    Yep. Makes me feel "wonderful"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinnieMumma View Post
    One thing that is really annoying me is that it seems because I already have 2 healthy boys, I shouldn't be dwelling on the loss and to just "forget about it".
    Yep. Makes me feel "wonderful"
    Sorry for your loss Twinnie. I mentioned a while back that I was so over everyone telling me to 'just be grateful you have (dd)' - like I'm not grateful for her our journey to have her was not quick and easy...Gah!

I have a good friend due the same day as our 2nd angel. When we first lost our bub and I had mentioned to some friends about the loss and the fact it would be that bit more difficult as my friend is due the same day, I got told "well that's her first baby, its not the same. you already have a gorgeous daughter so don't let it get to you" so because I have a child, obviously I'm not allowed to feel the hurt and emotions...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Michellek congrats that is is amazing! I got a bfp yesterday also, I just did not believe it and could not be excited so I did a further 5 hpts. All psositive but I waiting for my blood results before I fully believe it. Its so soon only 4 months since we lost our little girl. I hope I can be possitive and not worry constantly the whole time.

Hope everyone else is doing well and being kind to themselves xx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

michellek  (05-02-2014),Pinkblue  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michellek and Melimum – my sincerest congratulations. I can only imagine the joy that must flow from getting a BFP after a loss – along with the inevitable stress in the first few weeks. I truly hope these happy times are not too tainted by stress and I’m keeping everything crossed for a happy and healthy 8 months ahead for both of you.

To those who have recently joined – I am so very sorry for your losses. It’s a feeling I don’t think you can truly understand without having been there yourself. I hope you are getting the support you need and that you are being kind to yourselves xx

AFM, it was a week yesterday since my D & C and I’m still devastated. All I can think of is that I’d be almost 10 weeks now – I’d give anything in the world to be able to change the way things turned out. Two days after the procedure I got a call from my doctor – apparently they detected abnormalities during the surgery (didn’t tell me this afterwards) and sent samples for testing – they’ve come back as positive for CIS cells (cancer but still at the pre-invasive stage apparently). I know this forum is not the place to go into that further but I am so grateful to have this outlet as it’s actually the only place I feel I can still feel comfortable grieving the loss. I actually feel really angry as this means I didn’t really get time to grieve properly as I’m now forced to focus on further tests, starting treatment etc. I haven’t yet dared to ask what this will all mean in terms of further IVF cycles.

I guess I am just a little overwhelmed at the moment. I just want to turn back the clock and have my baby back and be looking forward to our 12 week announcement.

Michelle and Melimum – I’m sorry, I don’t mean at all to detract from your good news. I truly am so delighted for you both.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JTM For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (06-02-2014),michellek  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jtm please dont apologise at all this is a a safe place to share how you are feeling.

Im so sorry for everything you are going through right now I can't even imagine how you feeling
    Im glad you can find some comfort in sharing your journey with all the amazing women on this forum I know it helped me immensely through my loss and grieving.

Sending you love and strength xx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melimum, I saw your thread yesterday. How exciting for you (we meet again in a thread!)

Jtm, no need to apologise hun at all! How much more bad news can you possibly take. A small consolation that they may have caught it early bit still, I cam only imagine the shock for you. Keep us updated (as much as you feel comfortable) with how your further tests go, will keep you in my thoughts xx

As for still being devastated, its normal. I am still having bad days where all I can think is how far along we would be, we'd know now if we had a boy or girl and would be decorating another room. And of course now I feel so sick with guilt because I have another bubba to think of. its a vicious cycle. In time you will begin to feel better and see more clearly

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear your news JTM - I really hope it turns out to be nothing serious.

My waters broke 11 weeks early and while i was in the hospital I kept thinking that the house would burn down, or the dog would get run over and I just kept thinking that something else bad was going to happen. I can only imagine how you are feeling.

I've had a couple of really bad days with AF arriving. I just find it brings everything up about my daughters death and I feel like such a failure that I'm not a mother. My other half and I have had some really good conversations about how we're felling about grieving and TTC and our fears. I feel like we're just in limbo until we do have a baby - we don't go out, we don't do anything or make any plans. I was always ambivalent about having kids and now it feels intrinsically tied to my identity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JTM-I'm so sorry to read your news. I know exactly what you mean and although different circumstances-definitely the same sentiments for me. A week after my D&C I had to focus on presents instead of grief n then I thought well I'll have time after Xmas crap but then I had a death in my family n I definitely had no time to grieve at all-even now I feel cheated out of that time. Best of luck for your tests, I hope it doesn't affect your goal of baby too much. Please keep us updated if u want xx

Nica-that first AF after a loss is truly heart breaking. I find it confronting and it always hurts my feelings! I'm sending you lots of hugs xoxox