+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jtm - I keep thinking its a bad dream & i
    will wake up & I'm still pregnant & everything is fine
    Thursday night just gone was the worst for me because only one week before I was pregnant & awaiting my 12 week scan, preparing my announcement etc & then for it to come all crashing down at the scan
    also playing in my mind is that we won't ever know the sex of the baby & keep saying the baby. Does anyone know if they can tell at 9 weeks development the sex? I know it's too late now to find out but would probably feel better knowing that the dr couldn't tell the sex?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I really struggle with anyone complaining about being pregnant. I'd give anything to still be carrying my baby. I obviously would never say anything but it just pangs my heart.

lacilockey- I know that feeling like your living a nightmare and will wake up at any minute. It does get easier. I used to look at myself in the mirror and all I could was sad eyes like I'd lost a part of myself. It's not so bad now but of course it's a pain I'll always carry.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

Emmakin  (05-02-2014),lacilockey  (01-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lacilockey View Post
    Jtm - I keep thinking its a bad dream & i
    will wake up & I'm still pregnant & everything is fine
    Thursday night just gone was the worst for me because only one week before I was pregnant & awaiting my 12 week scan, preparing my announcement etc & then for it to come all crashing down at the scan
    also playing in my mind is that we won't ever know the sex of the baby & keep saying the baby. Does anyone know if they can tell at 9 weeks development the sex? I know it's too late now to find out but would probably feel better knowing that the dr couldn't tell the sex?
    Sorry I havent been following your story completely, but your last post hit home, we found out at our 12 weeks scan and were ready to announce to our friends the day after. Sadly our little girl had passed 3 weeks early.
    If you had a D&C and sent the "products" (I hate that word) off for testing you will know not only the sex but what caused the loss. Our little one bad T16 and Turners syndrome (only found in girls)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

lacilockey  (01-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi,
    does the heartache get any easier?

It's been a week since we found out at the 12 week scan that our baby had stopped growing at 9weeks & no heartbeat. I went straight to ob who I asked to do another scan (I think I was in denial) & he confirmed no heartbeat . I had a d. & c later that afternoon. We were totally devastated after having 3 previous scans , the last at 8w5d with strong heartbeat. I had spotting at 6-7 weeks but it stopped & had ms.
    We have 2 boys via ivf already & feel totally blessed & lucky we have them esp getting thru this difficult time.
    Just when I think i can get thru a day without crying, I breakdown again feeling bad because I'm not sad.
    My ob said we can start trying again in a few weeks but I don't think I could go thru this heartache again.
    Hugs x

I understand what you mean. We've decided to TTC again because I desperately want a sibling for DD but the whole idea of being back on the TTCing ride is just getting at me a bit at the moment, especially if we have to go through a miscarriage again.

As for the heartache, I'm only a month in and I've found instead of being sad all the time, I'm just sad occasionally, when I think of what this date would have been or worse when I get reminded that I had been pregnant and am not anymore (ie I think oh I shouldn't eat the soft serve frozen yoghurt but then remember that I'm not pregnant so it doesn't matter)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to smallpotatoes For This Useful Post:

lacilockey  (01-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your replies.
    We didn't send anything for testing as my ob said he could do a million tests & still find nothing. He said its unlikely genetic as we have 2 healthy boys already. But I know wish I had have asked to find out the sex.

I feel like we r tempting fate by trying again seeing we r so blessed with 2 children.

The hardest part was telling our 5 yr old the baby had gone to heaven & he now says to me , don't be sad mum we will see The baby again in heaven & then we will know if it's a boy or girl. Heartbreaking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing your story -so sweet about your 5 year old.

I know that nothing anyone can say can help - but I saw a quote and I tell it to myself often 'if you have hope you have everything'.

My little girl died when she was 2 days old, but we got a chance to hold her and feel her wriggling about. We have no other children, but I'm hopeful that we will.

Somedays I get home from work after crying the whole way home on my bike (I must look strange indeed) and think that I'm so over feeling like this. But then it passes.

Thank you for your replies.
    We didn't send anything for testing as my ob said he could do a million tests & still find nothing. He said its unlikely genetic as we have 2 healthy boys already. But I know wish I had have asked to find out the sex.

I feel like we r tempting fate by trying again seeing we r so blessed with 2 children.

The hardest part was telling our 5 yr old the baby had gone to heaven & he now says to me , don't be sad mum we will see The baby again in heaven & then we will know if it's a boy or girl. Heartbreaking

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nica80 For This Useful Post:

lacilockey  (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tonight is a struggle...I have counted and there is only me left in my mothers group that is not pregnant (lost a baby 7 weeks ago). This is so hard to get my head around. I also saw the thread this evening of everyone saying how they hate being pregnant. Please dont get me wrong its their right to vent and I know they are generally struggling...I just hate to read that they hate it when I so wish that I was that I would give everything and anything to be pregnant still. Threads like this and others announcing pregnancies has never caused issue with me but today it's hard to see and read.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, just hoping I can join in here. I lost my pregnancy at 6 weeks 5 days on 13th December 2013. I only found out officially that I was pregnant on the Thursday and on the Friday I was having emergency surgery to remove my Ectopic Pregnancy. We had been trying for 10 months when we finally fell pregnant and to loose the pregnancy just hurts so much. It is really difficult to be around people who are pregnant or people with newborn babies. We are already blessed with two gorgeous boys (5 & 3) however trying for our third has been such an emotional rollercoaster. I had surgery in October to check for fertility issues and have a LLETZ procedure. I now apparently have a buggered left tube and a sluggish right tube so not even sure if we can conceive naturally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose17 View Post
    Hi there, just hoping I can join in here. I lost my pregnancy at 6 weeks 5 days on 13th December 2013. I only found out officially that I was pregnant on the Thursday and on the Friday I was having emergency surgery to remove my Ectopic Pregnancy. We had been trying for 10 months when we finally fell pregnant and to loose the pregnancy just hurts so much. It is really difficult to be around people who are pregnant or people with newborn babies. We are already blessed with two gorgeous boys (5 & 3) however trying for our third has been such an emotional rollercoaster. I had surgery in October to check for fertility issues and have a LLETZ procedure. I now apparently have a buggered left tube and a sluggish right tube so not even sure if we can conceive naturally.
    So sorry this has happened to you! Hope you are looking after yourself. I had my D&C the day before you. It's such a horrible feeling

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

Rose17  (03-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to the new ladies, I am so sorry that you find yourselves here and hope you are beginning to heal. Its a slow journey but it does become easier to face the day after a while.

Well...I am cautiously excited and equally terrified to say I got a bfp this morning at 11dpo. It was a shock, I genuinely wasn't expecting it given it was the 4th trip to the toilet for the day and 11dpo is still considered early. I was shaking so bad and just broke down in tears in the bathroom from joy and fear rolled into 1. It is going to be a very nervous couple of mths that's for sure

I would like to stick around here and follow your journeys too if that is ok. Obviously not mentioning about being preg as I know how upsetting that can be but I want to share in your blessed little rainbow babes too!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Rose17  (05-02-2014),smallpotatoes  (05-02-2014)