+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't have any explanation Honey but just wanted to say sorry for your losses...

Life is cruel sometimes and we have no reasons why!

RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am not sure if I really have the right to post on here (probably didn't word that right at all sorry), in a attempt to get baby number 3 I suffered 2 miscarriages losing 3 babies all within a few months of each other. This all happened end of 2010 start 2011 and even though it was a while ago and we have since been blessed with no.3 I still struggle some days. Losing a child no matter what stage is hard and it is something that given time will get a little easier to get through each day but you never stop hurting

3. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    I am not sure if I really have the right to post on here (probably didn't word that right at all sorry), in a attempt to get baby number 3 I suffered 2 miscarriages losing 3 babies all within a few months of each other. This all happened end of 2010 start 2011 and even though it was a while ago and we have since been blessed with no.3 I still struggle some days. Losing a child no matter what stage is hard and it is something that given time will get a little easier to get through each day but you never stop hurting
    So so true!

RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    This month my twins would of turned 2 if I hadn't lost them. This years anniversary is bitter sweet because no matter what they were my children and I loved (still love) them with every fibre of my being I can't help but look at my little one and think if I hadn't of lost them I wouldn't have him and that is absolutely impossible to imagine. Like all of you after our losses I clung to my husband I felt like I couldn't breathe without him and everyone kept saying take it a day at a time well I am sorry until you have lost a child you have no idea because a day is a long damn time. The absolute worse day for me was the day after my d&c we live 2 hours from the hospital so were put up in hospital based accommodation and it was until we were in the car leaving the hospital grounds that I had my meltdown. I felt like I was leaving my babies behind I cried that much DH had to pull over to help get my breathing right. Every night for 2 months I cried myself to sleep then I fell pregnant again and I missed my babies and still mourned then I had a little glimmer of hope back. Then we found out at the end of my first trimester the baby had died. That one knocked down where I felt like i just didn't have the strength to get back up. But I did and I am so glad I did because now I have my little Charlie bug there was so many times during my pregnancy I thought he would be taken because of spotting and liver problems but he held on then I got terrified of SIDS but so far so good. I know this post seems random and you aren't really sure what my point is, but my story at the time broke me just like you all feel broken but slowly I am being repaired I still have and will always have a gaping wound from my babies getting ripped from me but I am able to get through days now where I don't cry as much. Someone asked me once how long after did I feel normal again I told them hopefully it will be any day now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If any of you need someone to talk to please feel free to pm me and if your husbands/significant others need someone to talk to my husband wouldn't mind in the slightest if they sent a pm for him to my account

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my d&c on Thursday, it all went well apart from me being super scared due to never having ever had any hospital experience at all. The staff were all lovely though. Physically I am now fine but I feel so down and so worried about the future. I get pathology results back on 5th of June so will know what type of molar preg it was. I just feel so lost now. I feel like I have dealt with so much hardship in my life that my strength is beginning to run a little low with this latest devastating event.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by honey gold View Post
    I had my d&c on Thursday, it all went well apart from me being super scared due to never having ever had any hospital experience at all. The staff were all lovely though. Physically I am now fine but I feel so down and so worried about the future. I get pathology results back on 5th of June so will know what type of molar preg it was. I just feel so lost now. I feel like I have dealt with so much hardship in my life that my strength is beginning to run a little low with this latest devastating event.

Hi honey,

Firstly I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for your loss. Unfortunately it's not something that gets easier to go through....

Take things one day, or one moment at a time, and be gentle with yourself. Let us know how you're going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying the long weekend.. Today is my wedding anniversary, we are sitting here with our two pups and baby cockatiel, watching movies it's cold and raining - no way better to spend a lazy Sunday..!!
    Although I am loving this relaxed state of being, I can't help but think of the memories of last week, a year ago.. On the 6-6-12, we said goodbye to our beautiful baby when I was just 6.5 weeks pregnant.. I miss it so much it was our miracle baby - after so long of having troubles falling pregnant, we finally get a miracle, only to have it ripped away.. It's just not fair..

Anyways, I hope this hasn't upset anyone, I just needed to vent I guess..

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissKristy09 View Post
    Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying the long weekend.. Today is my wedding anniversary, we are sitting here with our two pups and baby cockatiel, watching movies it's cold and raining - no way better to spend a lazy Sunday..!!
    Although I am loving this relaxed state of being, I can't help but think of the memories of last week, a year ago.. On the 6-6-12, we said goodbye to our beautiful baby when I was just 6.5 weeks pregnant.. I miss it so much it was our miracle baby - after so long of having troubles falling pregnant, we finally get a miracle, only to have it ripped away.. It's just not fair..

Anyways, I hope this hasn't upset anyone, I just needed to vent I guess..

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I am sorry that it was a very "me me me" post...

How is everyone doing..??