+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JTM View Post
    Hello all, I hope it is ok if I post here? My apologies if not appropriate.

I just feel the need to acknowledge our little angel, confirmed lost today at 8 weeks. None of our family and friends knew we were doing IVF and we hadn't yet told anyone what at the time was so exciting when we got positive result. At my 7 week scan a week ago my FS was a little concerned as measurements were around 5 days behind and the yolk sac was enlarged. A follow up scan today confirmed the heartbeat had stopped.

I am booked in for a D & C on Tuesday. Right now I just can't believe it's all over. I am so sorry for others on this thread dealing with loss
    I'm so sorry JTM, I had the same, loss at 8 weeks last month. Sending you hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mammalinz View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have been told my bub has no HB... I am now 8 weeks and 6 days. The first scan I went to bub was a week behind. The second scan on Thursday .. had grown but still not detectable HB. D&C on Wednesday.. I keep thinking maybe they have made a mistake.. or perhaps it will still come.
    I guess everyone thinks this way - right?
    So sorry mammalinz... I felt the same way, it's normal. I kept thinking they'd made a mistake. It's unfortunate and such a hard thing to go through.
    Big hugs to you and all the best for your D&C. I had mine a couple days before Christmas and am recovering well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    BIG HUGS to both JTM and mummalinz!
    I am so sorry to be welcoming you to this thread. I have Bern here sinse first week in November, and can tell you that while each of us heals physically and emotionally in our own time, that you can be comforted be the fact that every woman in here knows what you are going through.. Some have made the decision to TTC again, and for others the emotions are still too raw..
    There are no judgments here, so say how you feel.. It's a place where you can let your feelings be heard, and get some very needed emotional support through this journey.
    Thinking of you both.

Mammalinz.. I replied to your message.. Did you get it?? Was sent from my phone, but hasn't registered on my profile as sent..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maturemum1501 For This Useful Post:

michellek  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    pinkblue - I am so sorry to read of your loss - it is hard isnt it... How are you coping having to wait till Tuesday.. I am finding the wait difficult .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mammalinz For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (28-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish thank you so much for your kind thoughts and I am so sorry for the loss you suffered also. I found IVF took such an emotional toll itself - all worth it we thought when we got our BFP - I just can't believe it's now ended like this. Do you mind if I ask if you've since been able to think of cycling again? Of course I understand if you don't want to share that.

Michelle thank you for your support - I am sorry to hear you have suffered such a recent loss also. As the days pass does it get easier?

Pinkblue - thank you. To be honest I am overwhelmed by the kindness extended to me in this forum. I just needed somewhere to acknowledge my loss - but never expected the comfort I would find in such support from people here.

Maturemum thank you. Having somewhere to share means more than I realized. No one knew of our pregnancy so I have no one to share the loss with. My DH's reaction to be honest has stunned me. He basically told me to 'just get over it' and i have had to go for a drive and be away from home the times I have needed to cry.

Mummalinz so sorry you are also going through this now. I have no idea at this stage if things will improve after the D & C on tuesday. I know it will help me grieve and really say goodbye but it's the reality I guess that it really will all be over. Two weeks ago I was so happy - walking around smiling thinking about the secret I was carrying. I feel sick now thinking about how happy I was - it was never meant to end like this. I sincerely hope you are doing ok and that you have supportive people around you. Take care of yourself x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JTM For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (28-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JTM View Post
    Wish thank you so much for your kind thoughts and I am so sorry for the loss you suffered also. I found IVF took such an emotional toll itself - all worth it we thought when we got our BFP - I just can't believe it's now ended like this. Do you mind if I ask if you've since been able to think of cycling again? Of course I understand if you don't want to share that.
    I dont mind at all, we wanted to cycle again as soon as possible. I had to wait to cycles before we were allowed again and Im on CD03 of my first FET since our loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    I dont mind at all, we wanted to cycle again as soon as possible. I had to wait to cycles before we were allowed again and Im on CD03 of my first FET since our loss.
    Wishing you all the very best for your FET, thank you again for your kind thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    pinkblue - good luck today - today may be difficult ... be kind to yourself take it slow. I personally dont know what to expect as I am having the procedure tomorrow but I am guessing it may be difficult..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jtm - thinking of you today. Hope that you feel ok physically afterwards. I found both my d&c's to not be too painful/uncomfortable afterwards. I have issues with the anaesthetic and my bp so I was pretty groggy afterwards for a day or 2 but not in discomfort.

Yes the days do get easier. You will still have bad days but it does get to the point where the 'what ifs' aren't all consuming of your days and thoughts

Wish - I'm glad I will still be able to share your journey in this thread. I had to leave bh for a while after things happened as I was getting too upset so I lost track of our 2014 ttc thread and now...well i wouldn't know where to start with everyone new. Fingers crossed for your cycle

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (28-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mammalinz View Post
    pinkblue - good luck today - today may be difficult ... be kind to yourself take it slow. I personally dont know what to expect as I am having the procedure tomorrow but I am guessing it may be difficult..
    Thanks mamma but I think it's JTM you mean ;-)
    I had a MMC and D&C back in December.
    Good luck JTM