+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 84 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi little Ted , it may be different for each due da thread based on it's members.. The D/ date thread that I was on had at least 6 other women who had m/c and some of them several times..
    I am sorry if my comments have caused anyone upset.. I was venting, and we must all be aware that yes.. Everyone deals with things in their own way and time, and that emotions can be RAW.. We all know from what we are going through / or have been through in the past, that it is hard to see / read/ hear other mothers and their babies when you have just lost one of your own.
    There is also a TTC after miscarriage website, but I have seen similar comments posted there after conception as the women there.. Whilst still happy to hear of a sticky bub, are also going through the similar emotions and uncertainties of TTC again themselves..
    You are right in saying that there are no specific site for that emotion. Maybe you should start one up.. It wouldn't hurt..
    Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maturemum1501 For This Useful Post:

sirine  (11-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would love that Green Cheese

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maturemum1501 View Post
    Hi little Ted , it may be different for each due da thread based on it's members.. The D/ date thread that I was on had at least 6 other women who had m/c and some of them several times..
    I am sorry if my comments have caused anyone upset.. I was venting, and we must all be aware that yes.. Everyone deals with things in their own way and time, and that emotions can be RAW.. We all know from what we are going through / or have been through in the past, that it is hard to see / read/ hear other mothers and their babies when you have just lost one of your own.
    There is also a TTC after miscarriage website, but I have seen similar comments posted there after conception as the women there.. Whilst still happy to hear of a sticky bub, are also going through the similar emotions and uncertainties of TTC again themselves..
    You are right in saying that there are no specific site for that emotion. Maybe you should start one up.. It wouldn't hurt..
    Good luck!
    Hi Maturemum!

I'm glad you understood what I was saying. Our last mc was only 4 months ago and was due to mis-management. Green Cheese started up a thread yesterday and look forward to seeing you there. Take care x.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ladies, there is also already a thread called " *NEW* support chat thread for those pregnant after Loss" This may also be support.. It seems to have been going a while, so you may get some insight from others too ( although not familiar names ) .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    If anyone is interested I've just started a thread called pregnant after miscarriage.
    Thank you Green Cheese.. I am glad you understand..
    I mean this in the nicest way.. I hope you don't need to post here again.. Unless you choose to support us and our emotions at this fragile time..
    Here's to a sticky bub !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    I haven't posted in here for awhile so I am not sure where everyone is up to in their journey. Congrats to those who got their BFP! I wish you lots of sticky vibes!
    I am hoping that we will be ready to ttc in march if all goes well at my next appointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies

I hope it's okay that i join in. I had a natural miscarriage almost 3 weeks ago when bub was 7 weeks.

The Early Pregnancy Unit advised that I take a HPT two weeks after my appointment to check my levels have dropped. That's tomorrow! I am so nervous for some weird reason. I'm still having brown spotting. I have to call them to tell them the result of the pregnancy test so I'm planning on mentioning it to them.

I just want my cycle to return to normal so we can start thinking about TTC again

Congrats to the lovely ladies who have BFPs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Cheekime; 16-01-2014 at 07:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smallpotatoes View Post
    Hi ladies

I hope it's okay that i join in. I had a natural miscarriage almost 3 weeks ago when bub was 7 weeks.

The Early Pregnancy Unit advised that I take a HPT two weeks after my appointment to check my levels have dropped. That's tomorrow! I am so nervous for some weird reason. I'm still having brown spotting. I have to call them to tell them the result of the pregnancy test so I'm planning on mentioning it to them.

I just want my cycle to return to normal so we can start thinking about TTC again

Hi Smallpotatos.
    welcome to this thread.. although I am sad to hear of your news .. l am sure that you will find this site useful as all of us are going through/ or have gone through the same thing.
    one thing you will hear is that everyone is different with their recovery .. it took just over 4weeks for me to stop bleeding / spotting.. then another 5 week to have another cycle.
    for me.. even at 4 wees post D&C I was still registering a small HCG level.. but it had been dropping each test. doc was not concerned
    Your body will heal in its own time.. just give it/ yourself time.
    certainly mention your concerns to docs . and definitely if it gets heavier.. but try not to stress. you will only do yourself more harm .. there is a lot of emotional stuff happening to you well. especially as your hormones change again.
    be easy on yourself for a while, and take it one day at a time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smallpotatoes View Post
    Hi ladies

Hi, yes I have had to have the follow up blood test to make sure that my hcg levels were 0. My bleeding only lasted 7-8 days and I ovulated 2 weeks later. My FS told me that I may not get my period for 4-6 weeks after a MS, it depends on your body. Hope everything went well for you.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app