Miscarriage & loss support chat #4 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Arrow Miscarriage & loss support chat #4

God I feel so broken.

Yesterday I MC'd at 8 weeks exactly. Every time I think about it I can feel my heart tear apart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vatikin View Post
    God I feel so broken.

Yesterday I MC'd at 8 weeks exactly. Every time I think about it I can feel my heart tear apart.
    Vaticin, I MC'd last week. I was nearly 10 weeks but the baby had died earlier. It was our first baby. I am totally heartbroken too and wondering when i will ever feel OK again. I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I posted over the weekend but it seems to have gone missing.

I lost my baby girl when I was 26w in and it was devastating... It was back in November and still to this day I cry almost every day...

Ladies it's been the most devastating thing I've ever experienced but it does get easier. Give yourself time to grieve and heal. If you want to cry, cry. If you want to scream, scream...

We are able to move forward, but we will never forget...

Rest up ladies and if you want to chat, PM me anytime...

X

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (07-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm struggling and wondering when I am ever going to feel better. I know it's early days but it's so hard.

I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'm scared about that even though I know it might actually be good for me to re-enter the real world.

The other thing that has really hit me is that I feel like I can't cope without DH. He has gone to Sydney for work tonight and I'm a mess. What's worse is he goes to the UK for 3 weeks from Saturday and I'm scared about how I'll cope. I'm not normally like this at all. This experience has made me massively needy for some reason. The only time I feel ok is when he's here with me.

Just needed to vent. It's hard to tell people this in 'real life' but I know you will get it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear of ur loss I had a m/c in April that was my first pregnancy too was the worst few weeks of my life. PM me if u need to talk, I found that helped me get thru it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found myself exactly like that. I felt that I couldn't function without my DH.

Work, might be a good distraction...

And while your partner is away do you have friends and family that can come over and visit? Have dinner? Etc.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin first if all big hugs. I too feel completely helpless when DH is at work, I find it so hard to function without him.
    Do you have anyone else that can come over and just be there for you while he is away?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I'm glad it's not just me who can't function without DH. Well, not glad...but you know what I mean. I feel totally useless and that is so different from my normal personality. It scares me.

I hadn't told my family or friends about being pregnant. We were waiting for first trimester to be over. I've told a couple of girlfriends now and they've been great.

I've now arranged to catch up with my sister on Saturday for dinner as I felt I needed to have company. I guess I will tell her before then so she knows why I'm not myself. My parents are on holidays and I don't want them to worry about me but I will tell them when they get home in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for responding to my message. I really appreciate the support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry to hear of all your losses. I had a miscarriage in March at approximately 10 weeks although the baby had not developed beyond 4-5 weeks. This was my first pregnancy. I then became pregnant on my second cycle but have just been told today it is most likely a molar pregnancy. Feeling pretty scared and worried and wondering why my body has to throw these rare and weird things at me instead of just doing things the way it should!