+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBee View Post
    I'm waiting for the spin off about vajazzling being a sexist idea and why can't men be the ones to make their junk glittery.
    Oh the imagery

Can you imagine the ad?

MEN! Are you tired of not being able to make your doodle pretty? Sick of the sexism that occurs because women have vajazzling & no equivalent for you??

Well wait no more... Introducing...

C0cksparkles! Guaranteed to make your manhood appear more interesting than a box of kittens!

(Noguaranteesareactuallycoveredbythiscompanyanyhar mdonetoyourselforyoursexualpartnerwhilewearingc0ck sparklesisyourownfault)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrJones&Me For This Useful Post:

ChickyBee  (14-05-2013),Lauzy83  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJones&Me View Post
    Oh the imagery

Can you imagine the ad?

MEN! Are you tired of not being able to make your doodle pretty? Sick of the sexism that occurs because women have vajazzling & no equivalent for you??

Well wait no more... Introducing...

C0cksparkles! Guaranteed to make your manhood appear more interesting than a box of kittens!

(Noguaranteesareactuallycoveredbythiscompanyanyhar mdonetoyourselforyoursexualpartnerwhilewearingc0ck sparklesisyourownfault)
    Oh dear god! C0cksparkles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Seriously though, Pejazzling is a real thing! (Never thought I'd type that anywhere )

http://www.mamamia.com.au/entertainm...ing-to-happen/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

ChickyBee  (14-05-2013)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahahahahahaha!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    And I don't find any issues with the ad really, I can see its all stereo typing but it just doesn't bug me. I'm looking forward to the show starting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterMoosMum For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (14-05-2013),Mod-Degrassi  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those ads makes me sick. I hate all 'battle of the sexes' tripe because it is a load of ****. Seriously, it's actually insulting to both genders to just assume they can't do menial tasks (read a map, clean, etc) just because of what's between their legs.

I really, really hate sexism in advertising. So does my DH. Advertising cliches are a running joke in our house...

"As a mother, I know how important it is to disinfect the kitchen bench."

"Every woman knows how annoying those pesky grass stains are"

"Oh no the wife is leaving the house! How will I cook dinner? I am a man and therefore need to use packets of pre-made food because I am too stupid to cook and cooking is a wifey job!"

"Look ladies, these bathroom wipes are so easy to use, a man can do it!"

How rude...

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (14-05-2013),BlueLips  (14-05-2013),ChickyBee  (14-05-2013),MissMuppet  (15-05-2013),RobinSparkles  (15-05-2013),shelle65  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Lovegood View Post
    Those ads makes me sick. I hate all 'battle of the sexes' tripe because it is a load of ****. Seriously, it's actually insulting to both genders to just assume they can't do menial tasks (read a map, clean, etc) just because of what's between their legs.

I really, really hate sexism in advertising. So does my DH. Advertising cliches are a running joke in our house...

"Oh no the wife is leaving the house! How will I cook dinner? I am a man and therefore need to use packets of pre-made food because I am too stupid to cook and cooking is a wifey job!"

How rude...
    Exactly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Lovegood View Post

How rude...
    I agree totally with this, so many ads are really sexist to men and women.

There is one ad that seems different, it's a toilet cleaner and the guy talks very intelligently and straight forwardly (is that a word?) about how he likes a clean toilet and this product does just that. No ditzy stupid man incapable of housework, no slave woman doing it all (because he hubby is incapable). Just a man cleaning the loo cos it needs cleaning.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to peasmum For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    Oh I bet you are just busting to start a thread about pejazzling now lol
    Geez MM, you should know me better than that! My thread would pay tribute to both Pejazzling AND Vajazzling!! Lol. Sadly, ive yet to see a pejazzle in the flesh However, I have a good friend who is a big fan of the vajazzle, she even whipped up her dress to show me once. On the dance floor. At my wedding reception!