+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just searched 'courier mail bill gates 28 may'. This is the mobile site so hopefully works if you're on a computer.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/business...-1226651604097

It's mainly about aid but does go into vaccines and how they have helped in developing countries.

Awesome that people in developing countries are being given access to these vaccines that we in the first world take for granted.

Hope you enjoy the article

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingchipmunk For This Useful Post:

Maybelline  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
    Anyone see Bill Gates on Q&A last night?? AWESOME!~watch..

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/
    One of the best Q&As I've seen. Professor Ian Frazer was there and asked a very interesting question.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Euphrosyne For This Useful Post:

happy wanderer  (10-06-2013),Maybelline  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I just had a bit of an online debate with friends of friends about the whole vaccine thing, they brought up, and not in any particular order;

One woman says her son became autistic after his whooping cough jab he also suffers severe seizures, she is an epidemiologist and says that no doctors, scientists or anyone in any medical field is able to interpret the statistical data from vaccines studies. She also believes the AVN are wonderful caring people, who only speak the truth.

one of them uses homeopathic vaccinations which work and thousands of parents swear by them, they are totally effective at stopping VPDs, apart from the fact that her newborn contracted pertussis

The same woman above also gets her children to chant reaffirmations in the bath to keep the nasty diseases at bay, she also feeds her children organic food and says that we need to get "educated" on the subject of vaccines and the poisons we are injecting into our kids.

Another woman also said that the government is into mind control and it all starts with vaccinations, if she had researched before and found all the stuff about mind control she would never have vaccinated, her son is now on the spectrum.

My friend - whose friends that these are; said the government should ban cars, she can't understand why cars aren't banned when they cause the same amount of destruction as vaccines do???

Pop quiz, can anyone guess where all these people live?

And second question, how do so many paranoid people all end up in the same place?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
    One of the best Q&As I've seen. Professor Ian Frazer was there and asked a very interesting question.
    What was the question? I miss it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    I just had a bit of an online debate with friends of friends about the whole vaccine thing, they brought up, and not in any particular order;

One woman says her son became autistic after his whooping cough jab he also suffers severe seizures, she is an epidemiologist and says that no doctors, scientists or anyone in any medical field is able to interpret the statistical data from vaccines studies. She also believes the AVN are wonderful caring people, who only speak the truth.

one of them uses homeopathic vaccinations which work and thousands of parents swear by them, they are totally effective at stopping VPDs, apart from the fact that her newborn contracted pertussis

The same woman above also gets her children to chant reaffirmations in the bath to keep the nasty diseases at bay, she also feeds her children organic food and says that we need to get "educated" on the subject of vaccines and the poisons we are injecting into our kids.

Another woman also said that the government is into mind control and it all starts with vaccinations, if she had researched before and found all the stuff about mind control she would never have vaccinated, her son is now on the spectrum.

My friend - whose friends that these are; said the government should ban cars, she can't understand why cars aren't banned when they cause the same amount of destruction as vaccines do???

Pop quiz, can anyone guess where all these people live?

And second question, how do so many paranoid people all end up in the same place?
    Sonewhere up the Sunshine Coast ? Or on a planet far far away !
    personally I would not and could not be friends with people who are like that !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maybelline For This Useful Post:

happy wanderer  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Western Sydney is my guess from the numbers I was reading!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You may be right. There's a fair few parents like that here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy83 View Post
    Western Sydney is my guess from the numbers I was reading!
    I'm thinking the same

Sent from my PP4MT-7 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMoosMum For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If it's there, then they're probably my relatives

I'm going to guess Northern Rivers/ North Coast area NSW

14. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

beebs  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Beebs.... that is crazy. You can't even debate with people like that because they're too far gone. Like that crazy non-vaxer on Sunrise... hardly a debate when one person is an educated, well spoken, respected individual and the other is a raving crackpot who claims because she has done "thousands of hours of reading and has a smart mind" all doctors are wrong

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

beebs  (29-05-2013),happy wanderer  (10-06-2013)