+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I got my vitex online on ebay, or you can get it at chemists or health food shops.

Mid cycle spotting is normally indicative of a hormone imbalance. It could just be your body reacting to the added hormones you are producing starflame. I've never experienced spotting enough for a pad on vitex.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I got my vitex online on ebay, or you can get it at chemists or health food shops.

Mid cycle spotting is normally indicative of a hormone imbalance. It could just be your body reacting to the added hormones you are producing starflame. I've never experienced spotting enough for a pad on vitex.
    Yea I have no idea whats going on lol So over my body right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Yea I have no idea whats going on lol So over my body right now!
    Frustrating isn't it? It seems nothing is ever easy for us hey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope lol I dont know whether to keep taking the vitex now? Im so confused!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It will be interesting to see what our fs thinks about it next week - will let you know what he says. But it's the first time my cycle has been shorter since last D&C. Also taking Vit B+ and fish oil...and preg vit of course.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Ive just gone to the toilet and have pink spotting. I had it when DF and I DTD the night before last as well. I honestly have no freaking clue what my body is doing!! Ive never had this before. Usually I spot just before I have AF. Last cycle I spotted for 6 days halfway through my TWW. I got faint faint lines on 2 tests, then I had a light AF and now Im spotting again 3 and 5 days after my AF finished! What is going on!?
    Hey Starflame, I have no idea about why you may be spotting especially as you were doing so before starting Vitex and now after. I wouldn't think it would be long enough since starting it to have that great an impact. i'm certainly no expert though! Have you spoken to your GP or a naturopath?
    I took a small dose (liquid Vitex) and then upped the amount after speaking with another naturopath which seemed to help my cycle much faster. This was after a chemical pregnancy so I was expecting 2-3 cycles before a decent one but my very next cycle was ideal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy and T View Post
    Hey Starflame, I have no idea about why you may be spotting especially as you were doing so before starting Vitex and now after. I wouldn't think it would be long enough since starting it to have that great an impact. i'm certainly no expert though! Have you spoken to your GP or a naturopath?
    I took a small dose (liquid Vitex) and then upped the amount after speaking with another naturopath which seemed to help my cycle much faster. This was after a chemical pregnancy so I was expecting 2-3 cycles before a decent one but my very next cycle was ideal.
    I havent talked to my Dr. I was contemplating going and seeing her. Can I ask with your chemical pregnancy did you have a normal AF? I think I might of had one last cycle and Im wondering if maybe it didnt all come out at the same time. Not sure if thats possible but its the only thing that I can think of

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm planning on TTC.Anyhow I think that the vitamins are essential and vital nutrients especially during pregnancy.Thanks for some good stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi I'm just wondering what brand B complexes you all take? Does anyone have a low dose B complex they can recommend? I'm taking blackmores conceive well at the moment which already has 50mg of vitamin B I think so I don't want to overdo it. I had a quick look at some of the B vitamins and most of them had large doses plus a few other vitamins that I'm taking already in the blackmores conceive well. I don't want to overdo or double up too much, just want to top up my B vitamins!

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird1 View Post
    Hi I'm just wondering what brand B complexes you all take? Does anyone have a low dose B complex they can recommend? I'm taking blackmores conceive well at the moment which already has 50mg of vitamin B I think so I don't want to overdo it. I had a quick look at some of the B vitamins and most of them had large doses plus a few other vitamins that I'm taking already in the blackmores conceive well. I don't want to overdo or double up too much, just want to top up my B vitamins!
    I take Cenovis Mega B...but that has 50mg of most of the b vits and a bit less of the others in it. I was originally taking elevit but stopped when I start taking mega B as that has 200mg of folate and i was also taking hair skin and nails multi which had 150mg folate plus i also take 105mg iron tablet. Elevit made me feel sick and had an extra 60mg iron in it which is probably too much with my other iron tablet.

There's also i think Nature's Way pregnancy gummies that I bought that also have a lot of the b vits in it, not sure how many mg of each though but 1 dose is two gummies so you could possibly take only 1 gummy to get a lower dose of b vits.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app