+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Okay...so, this cycle which started a few weeks ago, I started taking Fish Oil, Vitex (Blackmores), B12 (for blood), and is it B6 or the B complex that I should be taking to try and regulate the phases? What does the B complex contain? And of course preg. vitamins!
    Im taking a B complex. Swisse Mega B+
    it had vitamin B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, Folic acid, Vitamin C and E, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Potassium

2. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Im taking a B complex. Swisse Mega B+
    it had vitamin B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, Folic acid, Vitamin C and E, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Potassium
    Ah! Thank you. I wonder if the levels are different or not to taking the vitamins separately. I think the level of B12 I'm having daily is 1000mcg. It would be great if they were the same - it would cut out taking more stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm taking B12 as a spray under the tongue if you don't like taking tablets. If you are interested I can go find the brand.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    I'm taking B12 as a spray under the tongue if you don't like taking tablets. If you are interested I can go find the brand.
    Thank you. I'll see how I go. Happened to be wandering down the health aisle at Coles today and saw that the Mega B+ were on sale so grabbed some. Will see how they go. The B12 tablets are quite small - it's the horse-sized fish oil tablets that are a little hard to swallow! They are double strength, but also double size...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies I'm really interested in this. I started taking vitex a week ago. So far all I've noticed is being very grumpy and my skin is breaking out terribly..... Not sure if this because of the vitex??? the reason i decided to try was to regulate my cycle. I came off BCP in feb and my first cycle was 33 days but now my second cycle I'm up to cd47 and no AF so far. I'm hoping vitex will help!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starflame, I had a 9 day luteal phase so took a B complex vitamin in September - and got a BFP that month (37+2 today) - B6 is my wonder vitamin! You're right, you should take B6 with B12 because it helps absorb more easily, but take care not to take more than 300mg B6 per day as it can cause numbness in limbs! I know that B6 helps with morning sickness and the Blackmores Morning Sickness tablets are simply B6 with ginger. If you have a build-up of B6 in your system already, apparently it makes your MS less bad (though I still got it pretty darn bad!)

I don't know about Vitex, but I *think* you're meant to stop taking it as soon as you get a BFP. Delirium has had some experience with it - maybe a PM to her??

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angelini For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (13-05-2013),Little Ted  (13-05-2013),starflame  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Angelini Ill do that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys did any of you get spotting with vitex?? It's only day 3 and my period finished 9 days ago and I got spotting today. Could it be from the vitex already?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    Hey guys did any of you get spotting with vitex?? It's only day 3 and my period finished 9 days ago and I got spotting today. Could it be from the vitex already?

Could it be ovulation spotting?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I knew BT. I don't know what to make of anything anymore. Thing is I had a period for 2 wks!! If I get it again now it would be another 21-22 day cycle