Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    2.5 yrs for me with no:2 1st one took 3.5!!! Sick of it too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im trying for number 1. Feels like itll never happen and I should just give up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starflame have u thought about getting treatment? Like starting on clomid or fsh?

For me I know thats not possible due to my weight so I'm just trying to lose weight and ttc at same time. Trying to lose all the weight first will take me years which I don't have @ 34. It's hapened once before so I need to hold onto hope that it will happen again. I've got nothing else to hold onto

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I doubt its gonna happen. Just another pointless cycle. 2 year TTC mark is very close. I hate this crap
    Hey Starflame, I can't imagine trying for so long but try to stay positive. (Easy to say, not so easy to do) We only took 11 months trying for this baby but lost 2 during that time and it was utterly heartbreaking as each month went by.
    It took 2-3 cycles with Vitex before my cycle was 'ideal' for hanging onto baby. We fell pregnant the 4th month on Vitex but had a chemical pregnancy (not meant to be !?!?) Then fell 3 months later with this bub.
    Just wanted to give you something little to hold onto. So although it didn't happen that first month (which was my hope) it did happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Im trying for number 1. Feels like itll never happen and I should just give up.
    Our first child took 54 cycles and it was vitex that gave her to us. I do have 2 children now, but I completely know what it's like to be childless, desperate and wondering if it's ever going to happen. After 4.5 years I had pretty much given up all hope.

I tell myself every cycle now when AF comes that it's time to give up and accept there will be no more babies. But I just can't give up. Hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So in a nutshell - what does Vitex do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    It evens out your hormones. It helps the hormones in the first half, getting your brain to produce more estrogen and LH to release the egg, and increases progesterone to help maintain early pg and lengthen short LP.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im glad im not the only one who thinks this is never going to happen. Ive been trying for almost 3 years now to have #2 that will be #4 if it happens. i know patience is a virtue and all good things come to those who wait but seriously hurry up. Its comforting to share these feelings with women that understand exactly what we think and feel. ive missed this cycle because we were all sick which really pees me off, but theres more cycles to go. wishing everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im looking into d-chirol-insotol. Its supposed to aid fertility greatly but very expensive $60 for a months supply from USA