+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Becca:ur not supposed to use a normal thermometer? ?

Starflame ill start from friday then. I hope I remember each day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    Becca:ur not supposed to use a normal thermometer? ?

Starflame ill start from friday then. I hope I remember each day!
    You need a basal thermometer. They give you a 4 digit reading and are more accurate. Eg. 36.24degreesc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

ProudMumma34  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I get it from any chemist? Are they expensive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    Thought I would share with you...I just had a thirty day cycle (now on CD2). I can't remember when I started taking vitex - I'm sure if I looked back either in this thread or another one I would find out. I suppose around a month. It's the shortest my cycle has been ever since I can remember! I'm not sure if the shortened length is due to the vitex, Mega B or diet changes in trying to curb weight gain - but something in this mix IS working - lol!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

ProudMumma34  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started vitex 19 days ago. So not sure if it contributed either. Besides last cycle this is my shortest cycle ever too. Hopefully it will work for u too little ted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Can I get it from any chemist? Are they expensive?
    You can apparently get them in chemists, just not the ones I looked in. I got mine online for $10. I don't think you would have to spend more than $20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started vitex 19 days ago. So not sure if it contributed either. Besides last cycle this is my shortest cycle ever too. Hopefully it will work for u too little ted
    Thanks - you too. Though this will be our ninth cycle of clomid (1st dose this TTC session) since first TTC and falling with our first munchkin - and they have always been 32 days cycles - so I'm guessing it will be 32 days this time no matter what! I'll still take the vitex though as I've heard it can help with progesterone - hoping this is true...anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How many weeks/months did it take before you noticed any improvement from taking Vitex?

Did u start taking it on day one of your cycle? And if do did u notice any improvement in your cycle length in the same cycle you started taking it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started taking Vitex and Vit B6 after a few months of TTC.

Three (or four) cycles later I got a BFP. Whether it was due to either of these I have no idea. I took both daily through my whole cycles and stopped taking both early into pregnancy.

I do think though, the Vit B6 extended my luteal phase by a day or 2. I had very short LP (usually less than 10 days) which is why I started taking it. I remember reading that after years on the Pill you can become deficient in B6, which can shorten your LP and reduce your chance of conception.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I took b6 for three months before getting my bfp. First month was pretty normal, second month my temps were 0.2C higher than normal and I had a chem, then similar the third month but this bub has stuck so far.

I've heard some people see a change almost straight away but you should see a difference in about 1-3 months I think.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app