+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh can I please join! Yesterday I had enough and through out all our junk food even unopened chocolate that I bought the day before lol. I had my bub 6 weeks ago but I was overweight before that anyway.., I'm getting married in two years and want to make aids style change not a 'quick fix'. I have a new little girl to think of that I need to run after ill weigh myself today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Monnie24 - you are stronger then I am... I would of eaten it all before throwing it out!

Hope everyone is having a good week, I have till Tuesday off work so I'm hoping I avoid buying lunches and focus more on getting some real exercise done!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulmama2b View Post
    I had a night On the booze but at least didn't eat greasy hangover food the next day lol. Last week only gave me a 200 gram loss.. I know a loss is a loss but I'm working hard dammit lol

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I think I'm the only person who can't eat greasy food the next day, I can eat anything, but I do drink lots of water. Lol

I'm not doing to well at the moment. Just had AF still skipping meals, but no coke or junk food after bed. I'm just not motivated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am resisting the urge to order pizza for lunch. DS is at daycare, the apartment is clean and I'm sitting on my butt playing games on the internet. Pizza would totally complete the circle of sloth.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to snowqu33n For This Useful Post:

hopefulmama2b  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmmmm pizza!!! Hope you didn't give in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im not weighing myself this week. Last week it was only a few hundred grams loss but this week I am bloated like I'm getting af but I'm not sure if I am because I had the inplanon put in like six weeks ago and um not sure where my cycle is at. I have been really sleep deprived last few nights and have been a little snacky so I have decided that's got to stop now! I was doing great today until I ate a giant fredo lol but I haven't had any choc in weeks so I'm not going to beat myself up. Exercise has been great, just under five km On treadmill today, I have been averaging five to six days a week On treadmill which is good. Just started the squat challenge again yesterday lol. Determined to pi$$ Off these 20 kilos!

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just had a Fredo Frog

Has anyone tried Body Trim? I am looking at giving it ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I survived the pizza cravings! WOOT!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to snowqu33n For This Useful Post:

~BEXTER~  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no... we are going to sizzler for dinner! Must be strong and stay away from the dessert bar!!!
    I have been so good this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are all quiet because you have been too busy exercising all weekend

I went for a 40min walk yesterday which included 2 massive hills, my legs are so sore today!!!