+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow hopefulmama2b, 9 kilos in total is amazing! Well done.

I have still been plodding along with healthy eating. Really love trying out all the new recipes! I am avoiding weighing myself cause I don't want disappointment
    Hope everyone stayed focused over the weekend, I had a friends birthday and we went for high tea so I tried really hard to avoid the cakes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummyrissa I think that's what it's all about, co existing your diet with everyday activities. It's hard but if you walk about being good 80% of the time, I think that's ok. My clothes are starting to get loose! I just got rid of a pair of jeans that are too big and a pair I bought threeweeks ago will be too big soon as well. Love it, lol. I have noticed this week I am really hungry but! Maybe my period is due lol

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, can I join? Now that DS is finally sleeping properly and no one is sick, I can finally get on track!

My first goal is to lose these stubborn 5kg so I can get back to my pre-baby weight. Then I'm aiming for another 5-10kg to get svelte (or a little less lumpy in any case). I just feel so blergh about my body, I want a change!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome wikidwitch, hope you are better then me at this losing weight thing!

Hopefulmama, I have been super hungry this week too! Think cause its so cold here and I've had 2 birthday dinners in the one week and DD had another party to go to tomorrow. Went for a 30min walk today but didn't exercise all week as I had a busy and horrible week at work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haven't had a good week, thanks to bub knocking me down with his walker I have done something to my back and been on bed rest been keeping up with my diet though (not easy with DH deciding to make TimTam balls) and still managed to lose 300g so that is something I suppose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyrissa View Post
    Welcome wikidwitch, hope you are better then me at this losing weight thing!
    Nope, I'm hopeless! I was really good for a week and then today I had too much pizza and garlic bread as a treat. I know I shouldn't treat myself with food but it was just irresistible and I haven't had pizza in sooooooooo long. I have no self control whatsoever.

I suppose when it comes to dieting and eating well, you can always get right back on the wagon and work harder pretty much immediately. Once the guilt from the binge goes away of course ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would I be able to join in on the fun?

I would really like to lose some more weight, already lost 5kg and were planing on losing at least another 10kgs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    May I join too please? Need to lose 30kgs currently about 100kgs (my scales battery died & I haven't had the guts to replace them..)
    I did lose a few kgs earlier this year but then we moved house & I fell off the wagon..
    I am having at work-health check next week so maybe they can give me pointers too.
    Portion size is my downfall I think, & comfort/bored eating. Time to find a new hobby!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today was weigh in day (first one in 2 weeks) and 500grams gone ... pretty happy as I had 3 birthdays and minimal exercise. Am being a lot stricter this week, tonight I am attempting cauliflower mash, which is suppose to be similar to mashed potato. Wonder if my 5 year old will notice haha

Izzys Dragon, I have 30kgs to lose too, I have just had to buy some new clothes for winter as my jeans don't fit from last year, i feel disgusting that I have let myself put on so much weight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good job with the losses ladies!

I am very much lacking in the motivation department. I'm eating too much and crap and feeling worse for it. I'm not game to get on the scales

What do you ladies do when you need that extra kick?