+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do you mind me asking what Duromine is? Someone mentioned it to me a month or so ago but I have forgotten.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've been eating smaller meals this whole week and I find today that I feel like I have reflux it's really unpleasant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It is a tablet Dr's can prescribe to help with weightloss by suppressing your appetite, you can get more info on it at http://australiaduromine.com/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Loodle!! Great loss!

I took 3 lots of duromine. Lost about 4-5 kilos the first month, nothing the second month and gained it all back the 3rd month! Think Im one of those unlucky people it doesnt work for! I never got the energy or motivation youre spose to get from it either! It sucked!

Ive been bad the last couple days, lots of carbs! Rectifying that from today, I have a nice salad roll for lunch and Im making a yummy beef stew for dinner with lots of veggies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey can I join too?

I'm quite younger than most people here, I'm looking to ttc in around 2 years time, but before then I want to get down to. A healthy weight and have a health lifestyle. I'm currently 80kgs, looking to loose around 25kg.. And keep it off!

I'm almost 19 and since piling on 30kg in about 6months at the age of 14 I've been having trouble loosing it, or even maintaing it :S Hoping some of you girls might be able to help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Well done Loodle!! Great loss!

I took 3 lots of duromine. Lost about 4-5 kilos the first month, nothing the second month and gained it all back the 3rd month! Think Im one of those unlucky people it doesnt work for! I never got the energy or motivation youre spose to get from it either! It sucked!

Ive been bad the last couple days, lots of carbs! Rectifying that from today, I have a nice salad roll for lunch and Im making a yummy beef stew for dinner with lots of veggies!
    Yes this months loss was a little disappointing considering what I lost the first month so the Dr increased my dosage for the last month so fingers crossed it works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    It is a tablet Dr's can prescribe to help with weightloss by suppressing your appetite, you can get more info on it at http://australiaduromine.com/
    Thanks so much! How do you find it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Thanks so much! How do you find it?
    It worked great the first month with a 7kg loss, this last month I found it wearing off quicker so I only had a 3.5kg loss so the Dr increased my dosage from 30mg to 40mg for this next month so I hope I see similar results as the first month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is Duromine the one that some people react to it like speed? Where your body has too much energy and not hungry?

I've been pretty good food wise last few days except yesterday I had a small chocolate cupcake as after work I needed to do a few things and dd was hungry so I grabbed a packet from the fruit shop while I was getting few other things. There was no price on them but I thought oh it's only 4 plain cupcakes they will only be a few dollers but they were $8!!! So I thought I better eat one of my expensive cupcakes lol

As for exercise I've been really slack. But today I'm on canteen at dds school so will be on my feet all day ... just need to resist those sausage rolls mmm
    Hope you all have a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies welcome to the newbie! Weighed in this morning, just under a kilo lost this week never to return. This brings me to nine kilos in total lost. Happy but. I unrealistically wanted more than a kilo lost lol. Oh I started the squat challenge yesterday too! Just 're duromine I think it's great to use for a month or so as you eat less and effectively your stomach will shrink a little leaving less food to fill you but ultimately I think it's an awful drug, most people who take it seem to put it back on and the side effects can be bad so anyone on it please be careful!

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app