+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm out of credit now so will catch up on all the posts in a couple of days. Hope everyone is well

Re portion size, I have tried smaller plates but I dunno I just suck at cutting it back. I find I eat when I am bored, tired, happy etc etc. The only time I don't eat is when I am sad/upset.

What's everyone's favourite breakfast food?

I have been eating toast lately, that's big for me given I normally don't eat breakie.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I also wanted to say, good sleep is important for weightloss. As my nan says, the more sleep you have before midnight the better. Apparently it helps you lose weight to get more sleep before 12.

I found when I was going to sleep at 9-9:30. I was starting to lose weight. Mind you dp was working away so I didn't have his influence to stay up til midnight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    I also wanted to say, good sleep is important for weightloss. As my nan says, the more sleep you have before midnight the better. Apparently it helps you lose weight to get more sleep before 12.

I found when I was going to sleep at 9-9:30. I was starting to lose weight. Mind you dp was working away so I didn't have his influence to stay up til midnight.
    We generally hit the sack around nine pm as dp is a truckie and leaves for work at 3:30am. Re portion sizes, I just cut back,.and at first I was hungry then my tummy shrunk and I wasnt so much. My downfall is snacking when I give ds2 him early morning bottle and,grog lol. I love a nice moscato

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    For breaky I love oats if I have time. Otherwise I have vita brits. My job is very physical so I need a decent breakfast. Also when I saw the endo he told me no bread and if I insist to just have 1 flat bread a day. I'll admit to ignoring that all too often lol. I'm one who doesn't think carbs are the big nasties that they've been made out to be.

For snacks I've been taking nuts, dried fruit or muesli bars and a piece of a fresh fruit. For lunch I like to take left overs or soups (the little ones you can get in the fridge section at woolies are really nice) but often I take salads or wraps. My fave salad at the moment is a lentil and chickpea salad. So easy, tasty and healthy.

I also struggled with cutting down on meal sizes so instead of cutting down the size I tend to fill out with more veg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moscato is my vice too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulmama2b View Post
    Also mellie, my easiest quikest meal is turkey mince stirfry, brown mince, add oyster sauce, soy etc. add frozen stirfry veg. Seriously takes under ten mins

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    That sounds nice ill have to give it ago.

I'm trying to plan meals for the week on the weekend and buy groceries for the week sat/sun. That way at least half the job is done. I generally love cooking most nights.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im not a huge fan of breakfast. Sometimes I just find it much too hard to eat when Ive just woken up but I do try! Toast is probably the easiest thing for me to get down when it comes to solid food otherwise I love a smoothie with fruit and low fat milk

Thanks
    Reviews
    For breakfast I've been having a 3 egg omelette with tomato and mushroom, that fills me till dinner and I've been having grilled chicken and steamed veg.

I've cut out all soft drink, ill have a mineral water once every few weeks if I want something fizzy, I've also stopped drinking bourbon.

I don't really exercise but will get on the trampoline with the kids for a little in the afternoon.

I use my fitness pal on the iPhone to track what I'm eating.

Today I had hot chips for lunch and chicken and veg in crushed tomatoes (done in the slow cooker)

I need to start eating more. I drink heaps of water but could do with a extra litre a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wasn't the best today, wah. No exercise and I ate a Leamington lol. 100% better tomorrow!!

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ive only eaten a salad today! I need to cut right back on how much Pepsi Max I drink and drink more water! I also need to start getting up at a more regular time so I can eat more regular.