+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Starflame I have pcos too. I'm also type 2 diabetic but diet controlled. I haven't had a normal (for me) cycle for about 2 years but I'm happy to say that the last one was normal

I forgot to add my goals. I passed the first one of 110kg a while ago. The next one is to get under 100kg. The big goal is to sit within my healthy weight range so between 50 and 60.

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkydunks For This Useful Post:

starflame  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My first goal is 89kgs. Just to be under 90kgs for the first time in almost 2 years would be great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can I join in too? I've gained all the weight I lost after ds back, and am sitting around my full term weight
    I have hypothyroidism, which made it difficult until we discovered it and its now being monitored....

I have around 50 or 60kgs all up to be a healthy bmi....

My first goal is to be at my pre preg weight of 136.... I haven't weighed myself for a few weeks but think I have about 8kgs to go...

I have cut out all dairy, as I discovered I'm also lactose intolerant! So with that went math, cream, milk, cheese, yoghurt, chocolate, Ice cream, custards etc... Even the tiniest but in mashed potato sets me off!

I love home made oven baked chips! I also get the ruby lou potatoes, buy them into chunky wedges and bake with cooking spray and some all purpose seasoning. Yummy

I also have issues with portion control.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, didnt realise there were so many of us! I think they key is finding what works for you. And allowing yourself cheats! When i lost all the weight after ds1 ppl asked me how and were really suprised when i said i still ate out, i still had treats and i didnt.cut out carbs. If i ate out or had a treat, i just made sure the next day i.was right back on it. Last weekend dp and i had a drinking sesh lol and the next day i had some.chocolate and fish and chips! But after that i was super diligent all week and worked out every day and i still lost just over a kilo

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join as well? I have been doing pretty well at home but i can tell i am starting to slide a little so this might be good to help me keep on track. I started off as 120kg and am now down to 105kg. I have 2 goals, the first is I want to be 100kg by the time I go on holiday in July then after that I want to be around 80-70kg by February next year because DH and I are hoping to have a little get away together and go to sound wave. So far I was been using the eating plan from the 'Get the fat outta here' as well as taking Duromine and I walk 3km when I can and I am on day 4 of the squat challenge. I only have 5 weeks left on the Duromine but it has worked so well for me I am thinking of getting Phen375 which is suppose to be a natural alternative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im going to start the squat challenge today too

Thanks
    Reviews
    The squat challenge sounds good. Unfortunately I recently tore my MCL so I'm not able to do much exercise including even walking. I can feel it getting better each day though so hopefully in a few weeks I can exercise again. I have started lite n easy for lunches and dinners as it is really convenient to have prepared meals when I get home from work with an aching knee. I'm finding lite n easy really good so far for frozen food.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Posting properly today. I'm currently at 105kgs which is the heaviest I've been. I'm only 5"3 so I'm very overweight for my height

I've got no excuse I just eat too much at lunch and dinner and we have take out WAY to much. DH and I work full time and sometimes the idea of cooking after a full on day is too much for me.

I started weight watchers in February and did well for about 4 weeks the fell off the wagon. I don't have much support. DH is wonderful but not tough with me and he loves his junk food so he always eats chips and what not in front of me. It makes it very hard.

My goal weight is around 65kgs, so I've got around 45kgs to loose. My first goal is to get under 100kgs. DH and I are trying to conceive bub 1. I've just been diagnosed with PCOS so losing the weight would make a massive difference.

I desperately need some support people. Sometimes I feel like I'm all alone with my weight challenge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope not all alone hun. This is why I wanted to start this thread, for support. So today I have been good, except I ate a piece of ds1s leftover bday cale, grr. I didnt treadmill, it was my rest day but I went to the,local westfield and walked around madly for two hours lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also mellie, my easiest quikest meal is turkey mince stirfry, brown mince, add oyster sauce, soy etc. add frozen stirfry veg. Seriously takes under ten mins