+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

It was hard and still is, but really only because I'm used to eating all the crappy bad processed foods.

But I really do feel amazing and have lost 4 kilos in 8 days so its just falling off me. I will probably introduce some things back after I've had a baby (assuming I do get pregnant) but this is my life now so I can have my dream!

Yesterday I had to put my dog down (she was 13 and had kidney failure so she isn't in pain anymore) but it was really upsetting, and so I used exercise to distract myself :-)

Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies I've been busy with work the last few weeks, which meant less time on the hub and sadly take out quite a few nights.... My weight is back to where I started two months ago

I'm going to get back on the horse this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Mellie

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been doing really well with food - well yesterday I was to worried to eat and today we spent 5 hours at the hospital with my daughter having tests but now I can eat again for another year until it's time for them again!

Haven't been exercising cause it is just way too cold for my liking! Prob just have toasted sandwiches tonight as we not long got home from the hospital(and a stop at IKEA )

Hope everyone is doing well, feel free to post what you have been eating so I can get some inspiration!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mummyrissa that is good news about the tests.

I have been loving multigrain wraps at the moment, they are great while I am at work.

AFM: I am hoping that now I am back working I will lose a bit more weight. I work in the recovery ward at my local hospital and with that comes a fair amount of walking, also I am parking a few streets away so I get a bit of a walk.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

mummyrissa  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got really upset tonight about wanting to eat bad foods but can't. Tried to keep telling myself that it would kill any possible baby - bit harsh I know but I was close to giving in!

So I had some soup and heading to movies for distraction.

I've been trying to walk at lunch time. Just so I'm not sitting all day.

Keep up the good work everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Far out ... speaking of work I forgot tomorrow was Wednesday so I have to work! We have no lunch food in the house so lunch orders for dd and I

RKK - hope you avoided popcorn at the movies

Mellie - I totally understand how easy it is to fall into the cycle of buying take away, I get home between 5 - 6 on the days I work so last thing I want to do is cook! But I have slowly been getting into the habit of cooking double when I can and freezing leftovers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freezing things sounds like a good idea. We brought a new fridge yesterday with an actual freezer - we will have room to do that soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi girls haven't been on here much fb is more my thing LOL! Updates automatically hehe

I had a physio app and my stomach muscles have seperated HATING life right about now she's putting me in mums n bubs classes to build my core etc. but I feel its a step back I'm like one of those horses with the eyes lid things if its not done in a certain way I give up... LOL I should probably see somebody about that food choices have been average ugh!

Dp agreed to lite n easy for just me so I'm excited for that hope the food is nice waiting for arrival

Thanks
    Reviews
    Monnie that sounds painful!

I didn't loose any weight again this week i have been pretty good so bit disappointed, will probably really have to push myself to exercise and stop the occasional junk snacks.