+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Searching for a Golden Egg - Qld

We are a loving Sunshine Coast couple. I am 41, my Partner is 46. We have been together for nearly ten years. Our family consists of our 2½ year old adorable son Oliver who was conceived through IVF – our first cycle, one of only two embys and Kane our Red Staffy who came along just before Ollie was born. They are great mates and get up to all sorts of mischief together including throwing sand at each other in the sandpit and running along the beach on weekends or hunting for soldier crabs and yabbies. Kane is Oliver’s personal body guard.We’ve done a number of IVF cycles since Ollie was born, all ending in much sadness from two 7-12 week miscarriages, small egg numbers and BFN BFN BFN. Our last cycle was with King in the arena of working with ‘old mummas’ Warren DeAmbrosis and if you know him you’ll know what I mean when I say we’ve tried EVERYTHING for our last effort! We are looking for our Donor Angel as we always wanted to have more than one child and Oliver being an only child is not an option for us. The goal of having a sibling for Oliver to grow up with and share the joys of life is something very important to us. I am a very big believer in ‘if you want something bad enough, you can make it happen’. I had a great pregnancy with Ollie and we are both incredibly doting parents (but then again what parent isn’t!) Being the best and most loving and supportive mother is my biggest goal in life. My best friend was my neighbour we explored the world together and solved all its troubles! Thats what we want for Oliver too, so a move to some land (still on the Sunshine Coast) in the next five years is on the cards where he and his sibling can enjoy a bigbackyard and explore his world.We are hoping we’ll find a Donor Angel who can help us fulfil our dream of having another child and sibling for Oliver. The pain of failed cycle after failed cycle is too much. So if you feel a connection with us or would like to get to know us a little more we’d love to hear from you. The gift of an egg in our eyes is one of the biggest things a person can do in life and we have the greatest respect for women (and their families) who do this out of pure desire to help another.We currently don’t have any preferences in relation to the location of our donor as we believe finding the right person and match for everyone involved is the most important.You can contact us via email on SandB@iinet.net.au
    Last edited by shep0871; 14-08-2013 at 13:17. Reason: had no replies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanting to bump our advert.