+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, can I join? We are in roleystone, and just found out on Friday that we got a BFP on our 7th IVF cycle... I'm trying to keep the anxiety in check until next bloods on Friday... Seems way too early to book into an OB or hospital, but from what I read on here, you have to do it early or miss out, so have just rung my FS's rooms and booked in with him which means delivering at SJOG subiaco. For my DD I went to the birthing centre at King Edward, and they were fantastic, but for some reason, probably since its taken so long to get here, I feel like I need the security of my FS...does that make any sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, congratulations to all the mummas to be here. I'm 8w4d with baby number one! Very exciting time but also pretty nerve wracking - when did I turn into such a worry wart!! Love the idea of chatting with some others in the same position I'm also a nurse studying midwifery finishing at the end of this year so if any of you are interested in having a student midwife we can experience the ups and downs of pregnancy together!! Look forward to getting to know everyone Elli x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Can I join? I'm 8 weeks on Thursday with my first, due in Jan. I'm also a midwife at one of the private hospitals but I'll be having my baby at kaleeya as I'd prefer to go public for a few reasons sounds like good company here with fellow student mids!
    Looking forward to chatting with local girls in the same stages!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello,
    had my 12 week scan yesterday and it was such a relief to see a beautiful baby taking shape. It was very active. i forgot to ask about the placenta and if the dates correct.
    feeling ok. still not sleeping well and ive put on 4 kg as i cant stop eating crap food. still getting a bit of nausea but its ok. hows everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm new here, found out I am pregnant with my first last Friday, I'm 5 weeks today and bub is due 30 Jan 2014. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I live NOR I have yet to book an OB but I would like to deliver at SJOG Subi. Happy to have joined this forum!
    Last edited by Sesamee; 29-05-2013 at 00:05. Reason: added in my weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    So great to have you all join us. congrats and welcome .. we have a great group happening on here. A few mummas extending families and plenty of us first timers.

And how exciting to have 2 expecting midwifes join us .. met with my student midwife monday. She is gorgeous and Im so pleased to have her on the journey with us.

Finally have my scan this arvo. No doubt I'll be back on tonight updating. Jungle mum I pushed mine back by 2 days so dh can come with me... feeling you pain an extra 2wks will be a killer wait.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 29-05-2013 at 08:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today sunshinebell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the new people & good luck today Sunshinebell!

I'm 13+3 today, so technically I'm second trimester now, but I might hang around, seeing as you'll all have to join me there soon anyway

I don't know about you guys, but I am DYING to know what we're having! The morph scan can't come fast enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    One baby with a 162 heart beat.8wks due 10th Jan. One mumma who was so overwhelmed when they turned the volume for heart beat up I cried my eyes out. Even dh had a tear.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Congrats Sunshinebell! So nice that you got to actually hear the heartbeat - we've only seen our bubba's heart flickering away