+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I wish I could take part in the ultrasound but I will be too far along by then .
    Taylor how do you sign up with a trainee midwife? I would love to do something like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You can PM Elle (from earlier posts) she is one and she will send you the info....

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.
    Im 8 wks. Due 24/12. Am having elle as a student midwife but think u can enquire via ke etc or through unis.
    Has anyone bern to mercy before or know of dr thyer? This is my 3rd baby. Previous 2 delivered at kebc but as its my last wanted to make the most of phi and master bf. Also could do with some r and r as know things will be hectic
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My understanding is that for this particular course, it's a one off but I think the course runs regularly. The OB/sonographer was talking about doing one for later pregnancy later in the year so maybe the people doing it now will be contacted again? I'll put my hands on anything to get me through to 12 weeks at this stage lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to the maternity tour last night at Bentley hosp.... Its not for me even though closest to home.

Have decided on going to
    Kaleeya hospital. One of the FS from my clinic is head Ob there ... and he did our embryo transfer. I have my 7 &12wks appointments and scans booked with him at the ivf clinic.

A big fortnight of research ... but finally got some clarity on what im doing.

Thanks everyone for you PMs and feedback.

Crikey ... my boobs look like someone hss painted blue spider webs all over them and right up to my shoulders! Lol. Lucky its not boobtube weather ... id be covering up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad you were able to go check everything out before deciding Sunshinebell, after TTC for so long you deserve a really enjoyable pregnancy & birth so I hope you get them.

I'm 12 weeks today, one more week til 2nd trimester!
    The last few days I've been having very sharp & sudden pains in the uterus area, so I googled it (of course) and it sounds like my 'round ligament' is stretching so baby can start moving upward & I'll get my baby belly.

Apparently I'm noticeably fat already ( we went to a do for DH's family yesterday and they guessed as soon as they looked at me!), so hopefully I'll start looking preg soon, rather than just a bit fat!

Got my first midwife appt at the hospital tomorrow, NT scan on Thursday. Hope everyone else is doing well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (19-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Taylormade hope everything went well with midwife and all goes well for your nt today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ended up seeing an obstetrician on Monday, he just asked a few questions and since my scan was booked for today, he just did a quick little scan to have a look.

The scan today went well, bub was stretching and rolling around (DH was amazed) and the doctor said that everything looks good & normal. He also said that the placenta is at the back, so it could only be a few more weeks until I can feel baby moving. So that's exciting.

Hope everyone else is going well too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls just wondering how everyone s going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you sunshinebell? I'm good! 10 weeks now & haven't had any extreme symptoms (apart from chronic back pain!) so considering myself very lucky. My first proper US & NT screen was booked for 11w7d but my OB asked me to change it to 13w4d so that we can be sure of really accurate results. I understand, but just means we have to wait longer to get the official word on our pregnancy & still cant tell anyone for another three weeks 😔. Which means I have to keep up this charade for even longer! 😜