+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ftm I'm a half side half tummy sleeper too, little miss lets me know if she's not happy!

I ha e her big noggin invading my ribs a lot, and wake to pee every hour to two hours. Oh what I'd do for a full night sleep......

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was told that generally your body will wake you up or move you if your position is not right. I start on my left but often wake on my back or right. I then just change position again! Don't feel guilty just sleep as best you can. Your body needs rest to keep growing that little bubba! I also use hot packs. They seem to help. If I wake up for a while
    I also try having something small to eat as I have worked
    Out often I am really really hungry. And then can sleep again. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I second that sage, once I woke up on my back and I was dizzy and felt sick and light headed, have never woken up feeling like that again! Also havent woken up on my back again either lol

MrsHoward is offline If all I have is you, then I have everything
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JAG242 View Post
    Just having a vent. Totally exhausted and desperate for sleep but just can't get comfy! Can't breathe, little feet on my ribs and feeling guilty if I sleep on my right side ;(
    I am curious about the reason fpr.only lying on your left side....can anyone shed some light on this? I did hear its best to lay on ur left side...but i want to know why? just curious cos i sleep on both sides, whichever i feel more comfortable, well actually have to.swap sides every few hours as everything starts to ache!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I swap too, apparently its better for blood flow or something to lie on your left. I get sore shoulders and hips if I lie on the one side too long though so I switch ot up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad it's not just me getting sore and constantly switching!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same too. Constantly switching sides. I also woke up one night in my back feeling dizzy and sick. So I try to stay on my sides. Lots of pillows too. My poor hubby gets woken up a lot cause I'm groaning on pain as I roll over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsHoward View Post
    I am curious about the reason fpr.only lying on your left side....can anyone shed some light on this? I did hear its best to lay on ur left side...but i want to know why? just curious cos i sleep on both sides, whichever i feel more comfortable, well actually have to.swap sides every few hours as everything starts to ache!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi MrsHoward,
    I've been advised not only by my GP but also in prenatal classes that sleeping on your back and right side restricts blood flow to your baby due to arteries that run along your right side and the weight of your uterus and baby when lying on your back. They also said not to panic if you find yourself waking in these positions but left side is preferred. When I going to sleep of a night, I just can't bring myself to deliberately fall asleep on my right or my back even though its soooo comfy!

Thanks
    Reviews