+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Vacuum - it's 9 years old and struggling
    Our king size bed - also 9 years old and sick of the sight of it and clearly well used hehe
    Tv - we bought our 50 inch before set top boxes were built in and it's about 8 years old

Me -30, DH -30, DS -7, DS -5, DS -2 and UTD with #4 Due Jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our Bed
    Our lounge suite
    Our fridge - although it stil works fine its faling apart!!

Our bed is def the most urgent tho!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need a new sofa in the lounge, it's falling to bits and the family cat uses it as a scratching post. Getting a new one in July either a corner sofa or a sofa bed, just haven't decided yet.

New bed base and mattress for me as my old base is falling apart n the mattress is very old

A extra book case or 2 for my books and DVDs as the bookcase and my desk are already over flowing.

Oh! Well I never! Was there ever
    A cat so clever as magical Mr. Mistoffelees!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tv stand/entertainment unit
    Tv recorder
    Dining table

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Fridge - it's really old. We bought it for $50 from the sellers of our old house 7 years ago, and it was crappy then, but it's still hanging on but uses too much power

vacuum cleaner - it's my parents' old one and it probably 20 plus years old and doesn't really function very well. it's good for floors but struggles to actually pick up dirt from carpet (we are ripping up carpet anyway)

washing machine - we have a 4.5kg one (also an old one of my parents), and it's probably a bit too small for a family of 4, plus all the nappies

I always thought that proper grown ups had nice appliances, but we are in our early 30s, both professionals and we still have barely functional hand-me-downs, lol. But, I find, that people are constantly giving away old appliances so if you are willing to take an old model, one will come along. For example, I have never bought a TV, as people keep giving me their old box ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our bedroom furniture is 25 years old.
    Similarly aged fridge and freezer that cause huge electricity bills.
    We are also sleeping in a twin size bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone said their house yet?
    Bathroom...yep...but only have one bathroom...which includes the toilet...you can see why we've put it off.
    Third item - microwave - have no idea how long the items are in there for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lounge suite... It's not old but one of the recliner springs out when you sit on it and the other you manually have to pull out... So annoyed was hoping it would last longer than it has it is only 2.5 years old agghh.
    Bed room suite... A queen really isn't big enough for me, DH and the 2 boys especially with another on the way :P
    Mattress... Ours is sooooo uncomfortable! I just want to go to bed and wake up feeling like I have slept for once!

I loved you before I ever met you <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    In the past 2 years our fridge, washing machine, drier and vacuum cleaner have all blown up. So appliance-wise we should be apples for a while. Better be.

Our bed frame is pretty dodgy. That's it really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A new dryer- ours is my mums hand me down that's more than 20 years old and has no filter.

A dining table and chairs- we have a $10 special from a garage sale

The tv in the theatre room- never been plugged in since we moved and is one of the massive old ones that don't work now anyway.