+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    So many for me...

Oven and stove - my oven only has one shelf so if I'm ever entertaining I have to put so much thought into what I'm cooking so there is only one thing that needs to go in the oven and the rest can go on the BBQ or stove or wok or electric frying pan...

Carpet - our carpet is light blue and 14 years old and seriously needs to be replaced before bub is mobile - can't imagine her licking the floor (even if everyone who has ever lived in this house has been my family anyway lol)

Vacuum - ours was a cheapy that we were given as a housewarming gift from my mum when we bought our house, considering how long it's been falling apart for, it surprisingly still works but isn't very good, and again with a mobile baby on the floor, I need something that gets stuff out of the carpet!
    Ohhhh I also want to add a new couch, we stupidly bought a cream leather lounge and it is impossible to clean! I want a chocolate leather lounge next :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vacuum cleaner - ours just blew after a good 6years.
    Lawn mower - same reason ^^
    Mattress - our current one isn't old I just hate it, so uncomfortable!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by davinfected; 09-05-2013 at 10:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I soooo need a new couch, between DD, the dog and the cat it has seen much better days.

And I need a new PC, with DD in grade 5 and beginning to get many assignments, the PC couldn't of chosen a worse time to pack it in.

Other than that everything else is fine, although I'd also love a new car, but that's not really a household item haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    - new mattress
    - new vacuum cleaner
    - new husband

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pesca77 For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (09-05-2013),atomicmama  (09-05-2013),callmedragon22  (09-05-2013),JAG242  (09-05-2013)

Bulbasaur is offline Life is to short to live without icecream
    Thanks
    Reviews
    New vacume, tv unit and freezer lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Couch - damn cat pee'd on ours and even though its been cleaned it still smells and i hate it.

Washing machine - I want a bigger one, and a top loader, hate my washing machine

Antenna - we're renting and apparently our landlords dont think we need access to free to air television, there is a problem with the antenna and has been for over 18 months yet they wont fix it so we have to pay for foxtel so we can have some TV... still dont get any of the free to air channels though.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. The whole kitchen! It's as old as the house, around 16yrs and starting to rot!
    2. Lawn mower, ours just stopped, currently we are using my parents as they have a gardening service.
    3. BBQ, it's old and rusty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    We need:

A new lounge suite. Ours is a modular elbow shape. The recliner on one chair doesn't fold back up, the bits that connect it together have broken away and one of the chairs has collapsed internally. The dog also birthed her puppies on it a year ago.

A stove/oven. Ours keeps going out. The handles have been glued back on. The stove burners have started rusting/falling apart.

New sink/bench top. The sink was installed too far forward so the tap constantly splashes onto the bench and has rotted the surroundings.

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    A new kitchen.
    A new bathroom. Both are as old as the house and the owner did bodgy things which I didn't discover until after settlement.
    Floorboards instead of carpet for allergy and cleaning purposes - DS (1) has trashed the carpet.
    A decent garage, for storage purposes.

And a thermomix. Why not

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    -Microwave (ours is for display only)
    -Kids' TV (flying recorder incident)
    -#3 and #4's beds