+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our fridge freezer no longer freezes chicken or ice cream, makes an insanely loud noise all day long and is old and tiny.

Our crappy Target vacuum that doesn't work with a Dyson.

And a new bigger bed that doesn't squeak.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I need a new vacuum. My dyson just blew up!

Toaster.

Dishwasher, but even if it worked, I wouldn't use it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My microwave died, as did my drier last night and my computer is very unhealthy.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kettle- old one I forgot to pack so I threw it in the bin. Wasn't going back to my storage shed again.

Washing machine- still works fine but IL's broke the handle off it as they didn't realize front loaders lock.

Surround sound- works fine but lost the wireless part

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We don't have a full matching set of plates any more, I'd like to go buy 4 sets, exactly the same.

Towels, I'd love to go blow money on some gorgeous, fluffy bath sheets, mine are all mismatched, tiny and worn out.

Couch, my kids have abused my couch hideously, but I can't justify replacing it (it's only a year old) while they are still abusing it.

ETA: I need 4, my laptop needs replacing, the screen and keyboard are both no longer working, so I have it set up with a monitor and USB keyboard (that a gorgeous hubbers hubby hooked me up with), so it's like a desktop and it overheats all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post

Fridges are so darn expensive to buy and expensive to run when like this too. I would be scared of my electricity bill coming in if it is like that. Hopefully you can get one soon!!
    I hope so too! We've picked one out, just need to save a bit more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So many for me...

Oven and stove - my oven only has one shelf so if I'm ever entertaining I have to put so much thought into what I'm cooking so there is only one thing that needs to go in the oven and the rest can go on the BBQ or stove or wok or electric frying pan...

Carpet - our carpet is light blue and 14 years old and seriously needs to be replaced before bub is mobile - can't imagine her licking the floor (even if everyone who has ever lived in this house has been my family anyway lol)

Vacuum - ours was a cheapy that we were given as a housewarming gift from my mum when we bought our house, considering how long it's been falling apart for, it surprisingly still works but isn't very good, and again with a mobile baby on the floor, I need something that gets stuff out of the carpet!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My mattress it's under 5 years but forgot
    to put a protector on it so the kids trashed it with spilling drinks on it

Couches only purchased in late 2012 but one is already crap the other is fine

Bedroom tv for no other reasons than its too small

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lounge room window. Our house is almost 100 years old, and this window has no protection from the weather. It was rotting & leaking when we moved in 3.5 years ago...we have a new window, but haven't gotten around to replacing it yet as it's such a big job.

Washing machine. Ours has the door glued together, and is lacking a handle (so it's quite tricky to get open). Recently replaced the pump, which should keep it going until we can find something we'll be happy with second hand.

Office/spare room mattress. It's the mattress I had for mot of my childhood (I'm 23), and my partner sleeps on it most of the time. Can NOT be good for his back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We need:

A new oven. The front glass panelling on our oven fell off and smashed Christmas 2011. I have been opening it with vice grips from the garage ever since.

A new stove. Only 2 out of 4 hotplates work. If we turn the other two on, it cuts the electricity out in the kitchen.

A new washing machine. We currently have the washing machine my grandfather purchased when I was 9. I'm 31. It's been pretty good actually, but it has started cutting out mid cycle, and it isn't balanced properly. The fact that it is 22 going on 23 is testament of it's build quality though!

We have started pricing a new kitchen, hopefully new stove/oven will be sooner not later. Washing machine, pretty sure we will run it until it no longer works at all.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app