+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking advice re relationship ending..

Hi again, I have a feeling I might become a regular around here for a while :/
    I'm having difficulties in ending my relationship.. We have had a big argument (by text none the less) and I have explained that I don't think our relationship is good now and that the emotional, financial and verbal abuse have all piled up on me and broken down my self esteem and self worth and that I don't see this as being a positive environment for our son to be brought up in. I made reference to the fact that he expects me to do all of the cooking, cleaning and everything for our son. After this his last text to me said 'fine I'll try and do the right thing while we're apart.'
    Now this left me kinda going wtf but I didn't bother to question anymore because I thought we were kinda on the same page about there not being an 'us' at this point in time. He slept in the spare room last night after getting home at 10pm, and then left this morning at 5am without saying anything. I didn't hear from him all day until 5pm this afternoon asking if I could finish work early on Friday. I asked why (thinking itd be something positive like a couselling session) and told him it was something I'd have to check with my boss but I wasn't sure as I've already got an early finish tomorrow for something. His response was 'well we check in at 2pm'.
    So obviously he has ignored things and booked a weekend away. It has really frustrated me. Not to mention that he got home today and has given our son a shower and put on a load of washing. Things that never happen unless I ask or wait until he is in the shower then strip out son off and put him in there too.. And that has just ****ed me off even more. He is totally ignoring it!!
    Has anyone else been in this situation and can you provide some friendly advice??
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If you are in a abusive relationship I STRONGLY advise you reading a book called " why does he do that..inside the minds of angry and controlling men" by Lundy Bancroft...

His doing things for you is classic abuser behavior...no controlling man wants to let go of the person he is controlling...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I will check this book out

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app