Closed Thread
Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Button - I love the name Abbey/Abbie! I have the most common name in the world, with the most simplest spelling and I still constantly get asked how to spell it because of all of the different variations. So I would suggest going with the version that feels most comfortable for you. BTW - My name is Amy - how simple and easy is that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's great Fel. Not long to go. Good luck with today's appointment.

Button, Abby is a beautiful name. I think these days people are used to weird spelling, so they ask people to spell their name anyway. I have enough trouble with people getting my name correct. And being asked to spell my surname, Smith, is really annoying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My nieces name is abbey! I love it!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone, bloods on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Button - I love the name Abbey/Abbie! I have the most common name in the world, with the most simplest spelling and I still constantly get asked how to spell it because of all of the different variations. So I would suggest going with the version that feels most comfortable for you. BTW - My name is Amy - how simple and easy is that!
    You'd think Amy would be pretty easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm on my holiday on the Gold Coast so just checking in quickly to say congratulations to Sage on the birth of your little boy, and hope to see a pic and name soon!

I had my 3d scan yesterday and got some beautiful photos of our little girl which I will post soon.

Big wave to everyone else and will be back to do personals in a few days when we're back home.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    FelH: Hope your Obs goes well today. Your booked for your c-sect the day after I am due.

button2012: I agree with everyone else, I wouldn't be worried about having to spell the name as its common these days to have to spell it regardless of what it is.

Bond Girl: Glad you are having a good holiday and yay for 3D scans, look forward to seeing the pics

AFM: Obs appt went well, bub is measuring at 35w2d which Ob is happy with. Said I am unlikely to have an enormous baby which I hope he is right about lol. Bub has been super active this morning and I'm having some shooting type pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    YAY my Doppler arrived today! Can't wait to pick it up Glad you're enjoying your holiday bond I enjoy the GC. Look forward to seeing pics of your girlGlad your appt went well Toni and that you aren't having an enormous baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond, I'm glad your holiday is going well. Looking forward to seeing your ultrasound pics.

Toni, that's good that your appt went well and bub isn't going to be huge

Michelle, yay for your Doppler arriving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies any tips on faking drinking? My birthday is next wk and we are going to a salsa bar. I always drink so will look diss if I don't buy I really want to keep bub a secret for a long time yet. Tips would b greatly appreciated

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sparkling apple juice, short glass of coke/lemonade/soda so it looks like a vodka/soda etc. getting DH to hold your drink (and swig it) at times.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (28-05-2013)