Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    MCB I'm sure you will get a job soon x

Job searching is so stressful.

Attachment 37030
    Attachment 37032Attachment 37033

Help guys:

The above pics are the rug and the prints we will be getting for the nursery.

Trying up decide what cot sheet to go with it.

What do you like?!
    Thank you

I like the turquoise one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rainbow, I like top left colour

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think I'll buy a few, maybe turquoise, red and dark blue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hahaha same!!!! My MIL really thinks that we know and just not telling her!!! I am like???? She has always known that I never wanted to find out....people are strange. My standard response now to people is that if they really want to buy gender specific items, I am more than happy for them to wait until after I give birth. I am also sick of people saying that they will just buy things in yellow then! There are more colours on the spectrum peeps!! haha
    Hahaha thats fair enough. We also have them nagging us to tell them names. Very frustrating, they don't get that this is our baby and our choice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ooh yes def a boy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Attachment 37023

I circled the doodle for you button!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle I hate pink as well so am dreading that if we have a girl. We have lots of green, white, yellow and blue lol

MissXamA: Yay for maternity leave. I believe the PPL is 18 weeks unless you return to work earlier

Pony and 2012mumma I have updated the list on the front page with your due dates

AFM: DP did not get his injection today instead the GP has sent him for U/S and x-ray and then referred him to the orthopedic surgeon. He will eventually need a full shoulder replacement but we are trying to put that off as long as possible.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, I think you only get less than 18 weeks, if you're off work for less that 18 weeks.

Nobody gets that we are not going to tell them the name, until she's born. Her name is not open for feedback, so best to keep it to ourselves. I want something to be a surprise for people, they already know the sex. I've even had people tell me they want to buy a gift with her name on it, so they need to know. Nice try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni, that's not good that he needs a shoulder replacement. Ouch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I told one person the boy name and she is now wanting to craft a baby bunting for us with the name - I really don't want a bunting so told her we are not 100% sold on the name and we still don't know what we are having! haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow-I like the lighter blue and the red

MissX- 11 weeks, thats nothing yay! I wish I could take 52 weeks too, be amazing if the PPL covered that long but unfortunately DH doesn't earn enough to supplement our joint salary for that amount of time boo

Yay Pony, I am so excited that our EDD are so close together and you live in the same state. Be exciting to hear how you go on your journey at similar time to me

Toni-Your poor DH, not every fun having to have surgery

Lil Smurfy- I wouldnt want my names open for feedback either, can of worms that one

MCB- Good luck with your scan, I am sure everything is fine, so many people don't have symptoms or ms. Wishing you luck to find a job soon too x

2012mumma- How nice that you have finished decorating the room, I bet you can't walk past without peeking in

Choccie and FTM- keep the piccies and updates of those little ones coming

I think its weird that people would get upset about you not finding out the sex, it's such a personal choice. We won't be finding out or sharing any name ideas.