Closed Thread
Page 81 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Wow Michelle that went quickly! For us, anyway! Maybe not for you!!!

I've been shopping for my boy (even though he has a lot of hand me downs, I am not really into blah baby boy stuff so I'm trying to find slightly different things

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369611429.601986.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369611437.381493.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Wow Michelle that went quickly! For us, anyway! Maybe not for you!!!

I've been shopping for my boy (even though he has a lot of hand me downs, I am not really into blah baby boy stuff so I'm trying to find slightly different things

Attachment 37006Attachment 37007
    I totally understand your need to go shopping even though you have hand me downs I have done that with all my children the twins were not any different so Tyler and Abby both have new stuff as well as used stuff just cause I can resist it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    I hope the next week and a half goes quickly for you waiting and the results are great. I will be thinking of you.

Like Toni, MissXamA and waiting we didn't find out. People truly do get annoyed. Several people have accused me of knowing the gender but lying about it. I think it's because we did find out with DD. I am really enjoying the different experience of not knowing this time. I am so excited to find out.

AFM - ob appointment this afternoon and 1 month till my due date today Got a lot of baby washing done over the past few days but it's back to raining here in Sydney...so annoying when you just want to get it all done.
    Good luck for your appointment and yay for only 4 weeks until your due date! That is so exciting!! glad you got lots of baby washing done but sucks its raining today so you cannot finish

we are finding out the sex of our baby but won't be telling any friends or family. It's what my DF wants as he likes to keep people guessing. We also won't be telling anyone names until he/she is born!

Only 3 more weeks and I find out the sex!! Ahh so exciting!!

Rainbow did you find yours out at the expo? Because we are going to the one here next month and would love to find out then. Is it expensive? My scan place does it for $99. And since I am unemployed now need to be cheapskates haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila- totally, it's all a part of the bonding process I think!!!

MCB- expo special for $50. Got a disc of 15 pics and a 3 minute DVD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow I am dying! I love the toy story outfit it is sooo cute!! I love your taste in clothes for your little boy it's nice to have both new and second hand I think. A lot if the clothes we have for bub are new but the furniture is second hand but my DF is very handy and you would never know!

it had gone very quickly for me too!! This might sound pretty silly but only this Saturday did it actually hit me that I am having a baby. I started crying and said to DF "OMG I am having your baby! I actually have a baby growing inside me!" He laughed at me the jackass haha.

nawwww Nila.. Tyler and Abby such gorgeous names <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Nila- totally, it's all a part of the bonding process I think!!!

MCB- expo special for $50. Got a disc of 15 pics and a 3 minute DVD
    Awesome! Definitely get it there for that price thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just get there early and go straight to the stall! They were booked out in about 20 mins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same here MCB. Second hand cot and such but I'd rather buy new clothes and wraps etc than furniture personally!

Thanks
    Reviews
    channy - congratulations! so happy for you!

rainbow - a boy so exciting congrats! I have always had a strong boy feeling and still at 37 weeks think im having a boy - we shall see in a few weeks time! i cant work out your potty shot - which part is the penis!?

to everyone else!

afm: 37 and a half weeks now! eek! no pre labour signs yet for me. a little bit of pelvic pressure and shooting pains in cervix area when i have braxton hicks, but thats about all. Think I might go eat some pineapple!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to button2012 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (27-05-2013)