Closed Thread
Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    FTM - Vale is gorgeous

Nice bump maybee!!

Congrats on the blue Rainbow!! I had a feeling the whole time you are having a boy - I was right!!!

We arent going to find out the sex, will have a surprise again providing bubs cooperates Morph scan and foetal echo in a week and a half so still laying low till then..
    Pop good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Good luck waiting!
    We are not finding out either, I am finding that is upsets everyone around me and not me!! I really don't have an urge to find out and can wait until bub is born
    Some days I feel it is a boy and some days I feel it is a girl! Lol
    It really does upset people doesn't it. We never were going to find out. People think we know but just aren't saying but I've honestly no idea.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FTM little Valentina is just delicious! I could look at photos of her all day she looks like she is doing the peace sign and please hang around, love hearing from you and seeing photos I'd miss you if you left!

gorgeous bump maybee

rainbow you're going to have a son! A gorgeous little boy to spoil with love

good luck waiting hope the next week and a bit go quickly for you and everything is perfect.

hello to everyone

cannot believe I am 12w in two days! I don't feel pregnant at all!!! No peeing constantly no morning sickness nothing. So nerve wrecking because I always think the worst! I have a teeny little bump but that's all... Mainly just look fat
    hope everything is okay at the scan!!
    Last edited by MichelleClareBear; 27-05-2013 at 08:54.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When is your scan Michelle? Sure everything is all good.

I'm sitting at doctors with DP, looks like he needs another injection in his shoulder poor bugger. He will be in pain for a few days and barely able to move. :-(

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MCB, wow not long til 12 weeks. Try not to worry about your scan, I'm sure everything will be fine. And don't worry about no symptoms, you must be another lucky one. When is your scan?

AFM, I get a pain in my belly if I walk too long. I was managing half an hour before it would start, but now, unless I walk at a snail's pace, it starts hurting within about 5 mins. Ob says its fine, provided it stops when I rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope the next week and a half goes quickly for you waiting and the results are great. I will be thinking of you.

Like Toni, MissXamA and waiting we didn't find out. People truly do get annoyed. Several people have accused me of knowing the gender but lying about it. I think it's because we did find out with DD. I am really enjoying the different experience of not knowing this time. I am so excited to find out.

AFM - ob appointment this afternoon and 1 month till my due date today Got a lot of baby washing done over the past few days but it's back to raining here in Sydney...so annoying when you just want to get it all done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB - when is your scan? It's so exciting to make it to 12 weeks

ToniS - Hope the pain eases for your DP soon.

LilSmurfy - I had a lot of trouble walking for too long last pregnancy. It's hard. Just rest as much as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Scan is this Wednesday... Only two more days! It's at 8:30am so glad it's over and done with early. I try not to worry and think I am lucky my body responds well to pregnancy but its such a stressful time! Cannot wait until the 2nd tri. I think close to 10 people in my DIG have lost their babies which makes it so much more real

oh bugger about your DPs shoulder! My mum and sister need cortisone injections into their shoulders and are in pain for days afterwards not nice. Hope he isn't in too much pain.

Sorry you're in pain when your are walking smurfy hope it goes away soon or at least subsides a little so you can walk still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy I hear ya on the pain when you walk I get the same mine used to be the same I would be able to walk for 30 mins now its like the second I walk out the door I get pains, I might need to start driving to take ds1 to school but I really don't want to as it chaos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcb how exciting almost 12 weeks!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (27-05-2013)