Closed Thread
Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a question. What bedding do you use? I've bought swaddles for bub, but it doesn't seem like she'd be very warm. Do you put them in a swaddle and then put a blanket on, or just put warm clothes on under the swaddle, or swaddle then wrap in a blanket, or ....

I feel so clueless.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We bought 2 Issy Bears and 2 itti bittis.

K1_4.jpg
    Bubba's face

K1_8.jpg

Potty shot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I have a question. What bedding do you use? I've bought swaddles for bub, but it doesn't seem like she'd be very warm. Do you put them in a swaddle and then put a blanket on, or just put warm clothes on under the swaddle, or swaddle then wrap in a blanket, or ....

I feel so clueless.
    I was also wondering this as I intend to use woombies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Guess what?!

I'm having a baby BOY!!!!!

I can't believe it, but I am so excited!!!! Just spent a lot of money at the expo
    Omg congratulations I'm sure u and dp are over the moon with excitement. I thought u were having a girl as well. Good buy at the baby expo I love the tigger look alike socks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy: I use a bassinet till bubs is 3months or till can't fit in it anymore.
    Dd ( born in may) would scream every time we wrapped her so I just dressed her in warm clothes, kept room at good temp and had 1-2 blanket over her.
    Ds (born in April) I wanted to wrap him up but he was having seizures so dr wouldn't let me wrap him so had to do same as Dd,
    With this bub I plan to use grow bags and then I don't know what else maybe a light blanket over that??.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post

I feel so clueless.
    Vale hates clothes so she sleeps in a singlet and a nappy. I use a wrap to swaddle her in and then swaddle in a blanket and then a blanket over her in the bassinet.

Sent from my beloved iPhone.
    My DD Valentina finally arrived 16/05/2013!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM and Choccie - I am glad your babies are doing well! I am enjoying reading up your experiences once you have had the baby. it reminds me of when I had DD and what's to come in a few weeks with this bub.

Maybee - Sorry you can't wear your rings anymore. I couldn't wear mine from pretty early on last pregnancy and it really made me so sad. This time I have been able to wear them until abut an hour ago when I struggled to take them off so looks like I will have to stop. I might put mine on a necklace as well

Yay Rainbow! A boy! That's so cool you got to find out at the expo.

LilSmurfy - when DD was a newborn (in winter) we dressed her in a onesie, swaddled her her in a flanelIette wrap, then covered with a sheet and blanket. When she started to roll around we stopped wrapping her and used grow bags instead.

AFM - had a wonderful family day out today. Just trying to make the most of our time as a family of three before we enter the newborn craziness phase again. I have an ob appointment tomorrow so going to take DH with me and have a chat to my dr about booking an induction for my due date since he is going away a few days after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Guess what?!

I'm having a baby BOY!!!!!

I can't believe it, but I am so excited!!!! Just spent a lot of money at the expo
    YAY YAY YAY I KNEW IT!!!!! congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting Rainbow - awesome news!!!!!!