Closed Thread
Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hope your hormones settle down FTM. I imagine it's a huge task for the body, adjusting to not being pregnant. Very up and down.

Hope bub settles a bit with the wind. And hey, if you ever need a coffee or a cry, I'm in Sydney too xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Hope your hormones settle down FTM. I imagine it's a huge task for the body, adjusting to not being pregnant. Very up and down.

Hope bub settles a bit with the wind. And hey, if you ever need a coffee or a cry, I'm in Sydney too xxx
    That made me cry thank you
    Damn hormones!! The offer is very sweet ... you're very lovely

Sent from my beloved iPhone.
    My DD Valentina finally arrived 16/05/2013!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Poor little possum. I hope she's feeling better soon, and you all get some sleep. How was last night? We're all here for you FTM. There's not much I can do to help, but you can vent in here as much as you like.
    It also highlights to the rest of us, that as much as we all want to meet our bubs and are getting what we want, it is not going to be easy and there are going to be days where we really struggle with it all.

I keep reading about how hard it is for newborns to adjust to the outside world. They go from being warm, getting everything they need instantaneously, and always close to you, and suddenly they are out, not in a constantly warm environment, get put in a cot or bassinet without human contact. It makes me a bit sad and just want this transition to be as easy as possible for bub.

Seems like the transition is difficult for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Disappointing, maybe u need us to throw u a bub hub one xx
    Thats very sweet Channy. I actually had a baby shower back home in Vic in March when I was down there (which was going to be the only one I had until I got nagged into having yesterdays) I loved that one with my friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Thanks for thinking of me lovely

Today was not a good day. Bubs was restless all night and all day and has had wind pain the poor possum. Ive barely slept. Blues are still around but I'm hoping they'll pass very very soon. Hormones suck BIG TIME !!!

Thanks again for asking about me Lil Smurfy

Hope Valentina is doing better with her wind, poor bub. Also hope your baby blues leave soon and you start to feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for thinking of me lovely

Today was not a good day. Bubs was restless all night and all day and has had wind pain the poor possum. Ive barely slept. Blues are still around but I'm hoping they'll pass very very soon. Hormones suck BIG TIME !!!

Thanks again for asking about me Lil Smurfy

You poor thing Ftm we also went through this and now use infacol to help with the wind and also have him on a good routine now... Lots of helpful advice in the save our sleep book if you have a copy of it?
    Baby blue for me has passed thank god, they hang round for about a week so hopefully yours disappear soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you can rid of those nasty blues soon ox.
    Have you tried something for the wind I had the same prob with my DD and tried all This different stuff but in the end the only thing that work was burping her half way and the pead suggested I get " infants friend" it is a natural remedy You can get it at all the different chemist I go to and I'm in Sydney 2.
    google it and see what u think I won't be offended at all by your choice. Just thought I would help out as I felt completely lost with my dd when she was like that. I felt so bad coz I had worked in child care for 3 1/2 years at that point before having DD and I was still lost with what to do even after dealing with everyone else's bubs. Hope you feel better soon .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lil Smurfy, Choccie, Toni and loonylea thank you so much for your supportive and helpful posts

My little possum is doing better. We had a fantastic night and she's feeding approx every 4 hours so I'm very lucky indeed!! I gave her gripe water last night and it helped immensely. I now put 2 ml in every bottle and break the feed up in to three burping sessions and no more vomits and hardly any wind

Btw I know I've had my baby already so I hope no one minds me sticking around in this thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM glad last night was a better night and the gripe water has helped Vale. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I know for me it has opened my eyes to the road that lies ahead. Please stay with us, I'd love to keep hearing about Vale and how you are going.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (26-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying to post my 36w bump pic but it won't load. I'll try later when on laptop. I'm a bit disappointed that I can no longer wear my engagement/wedding band. I had a teary and DH was great and got a necklace from my jewellery box and put them on there for me to wear. Not quite the same but it was a sweet gesture and I will feel happier wearing them around my neck than not at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    FTM, I love hearing how you are going and seeing pics of Vale. I'm glad you're sticking around. It is great to hear how everyone is going, post birth. Being my first, I have no idea what to expect. Please don't go

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (26-05-2013)