Closed Thread
Page 74 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy weekend ladies, hope you're all enjoying your Saturday.

I have popped out now.... Had to steal DFs track pants because I was so cold
    and mine were too tight... I will post a photo later or tomorrow

MrsLA I did talk to DF and he completely understood where I was coming from and he said he thought he was helping by pushing me into work but agreed it wasn't the best for my emotional well belling. He has been much better since then

Took our dog for a walk on the foreshore and the walking on the sand has really hurt my hips! Feel like a 90 year old!

FTM I know you really wanted to BF but as long as little Vale gets what she needs I don't see the problem with FF as much as people tend to look down on it (grr) hope everyone around you is being supportive.

Great numbers Channy!! This one is going to sick I know it!! how's your DH feeling about it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Happy weekend ladies, hope you're all enjoying your Saturday.

I have popped out now.... Had to steal DFs track pants because I was so cold
    and mine were too tight... I will post a photo later or tomorrow

MrsLA I did talk to DF and he completely understood where I was coming from and he said he thought he was helping by pushing me into work but agreed it wasn't the best for my emotional well belling. He has been much better since then

Took our dog for a walk on the foreshore and the walking on the sand has really hurt my hips! Feel like a 90 year old!

FTM I know you really wanted to BF but as long as little Vale gets what she needs I don't see the problem with FF as much as people tend to look down on it (grr) hope everyone around you is being supportive.

Great numbers Channy!! This one is going to sick I know it!! how's your DH feeling about it?
    Can't wait to c pic of bump

DH is very blah about it all, kind if excited but will b more when he has proof haha. He's not the emotional type

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Toni, that's disappointing, but I hope you enjoyed yourself anyway!

MCB, can't wait to see a bump pic.

Channy, DP wasn't very excited until she saw bub on the screen at 7 weeks!

I'm off to the pregnancy, babies and children expo tomorrow. Going to get there as it opens so we can beat the lunch time rush!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Toni, that's disappointing, but I hope you enjoyed yourself anyway!

MCB, can't wait to see a bump pic.

Channy, DP wasn't very excited until she saw bub on the screen at 7 weeks!

I'm off to the pregnancy, babies and children expo tomorrow. Going to get there as it opens so we can beat the lunch time rush!!
    I went to that in march, it is intense have fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies. To answer your question Channy, some had to work which is fine but frustrating when a few of them were nagging me to have the shower so I agreed and gave them 8weeks notice for their rosters and they didn't bother to put in for time off telling me "its not that important" a few were sick and a few just didn't show.

Michelle I'm glad your DF is doing better now you have talked to him. Hope your hips feel better soon.

Rainbow enjoy tomorrow :-)

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow, enjoy the baby expo. I went in march, so much stuff and so many people. I liked going to the MCN stalls and actually seeing them. Heaps of good deals.

Toni, that's even more disappointing, given that they told you to have one.

MCB, I hope your hips feel better soon. Can't wait to see the bump pic. That's great that you talked to DF and explained how you were feeling.

Channy, my DH was the same until he saw bubs at the first ultrasound. He talks to bubs more now and has even bought her some books which he's been reading to her.

My baby shower is next weekend. If it was up to me to organise, I wouldn't be having one. Mine will be a quiet affair at home, only about 8-9 people (I think) + their kids
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 25-05-2013 at 19:06.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh yay for MCN stores! I told DP we might spend money!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Thanks ladies. To answer your question Channy, some had to work which is fine but frustrating when a few of them were nagging me to have the shower so I agreed and gave them 8weeks notice for their rosters and they didn't bother to put in for time off telling me "its not that important" a few were sick and a few just didn't show.

Michelle I'm glad your DF is doing better now you have talked to him. Hope your hips feel better soon.

Rainbow enjoy tomorrow :-)

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Disappointing, maybe u need us to throw u a bub hub one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM, how are you doing today? I hope you are feeling a bit better. Hormones suck, I hope your body adjusts soon and your blues go away. Take care hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    FTM, how are you doing today? I hope you are feeling a bit better. Hormones suck, I hope your body adjusts soon and your blues go away. Take care hun x
    Thanks for thinking of me lovely

Today was not a good day. Bubs was restless all night and all day and has had wind pain the poor possum. Ive barely slept. Blues are still around but I'm hoping they'll pass very very soon. Hormones suck BIG TIME !!!

Thanks again for asking about me Lil Smurfy

Sent from my beloved iPhone.
    My DD Valentina finally arrived 16/05/2013!!