Closed Thread
Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So much has happened over the past couple of days...

Firstly congrats and welcome to Channy! A beautiful looking BFP. Hope everything goes smoothly for you. And yay for great levels!!

MCB - Sorry you have been having such an emotional time, and to top it off being fired. Although, you are probably better off not being around those jerks! Less stress for you and bubs the better. I hope you can find work in the next 8 weeks.

Rainbow - glad to hear you are all settled and the old place is now off your hands! Must be a good feeling. And only 3 weeks until your gender scan. How exciting!! I don't think I truly felt bubs until about 19wks

Lil Smurfy - Gorgeous bump! If the ob is fine with bubs weight and measurements then it could be all ok. At least they will monitor it. My fundal height is a little behind (has been the whole time) and everyone keeps saying how small I am... My dr hasn't said she is concerned, so hoping all is ok.

FTM - Vale is so cute. She makes me super clucky to meet my little girl. Sorry to hear the baby blues have hit. It's totally normal and you shouldn't feel bad for feeling this way. Glad you are feeling a bit better today. Congrats on the weight loss too!

Choccie - gorgeous pic of Axle. Sounds like you are adjusting to life with your little boy.

Loonylea - hope you felt better after your bath! You can always hit the shops when bubs is born. I know the sex and am still undecided on items to buy. I'm also on the hunt for a nappy bag too.

Lil Petal - gorgeous bump! Did you find what you were looking for?

Toni - blanket sounds lovely, it's nice to receive gifts in the post. I have had some gifts arrive in the mail this week too.

2012Mumma - welcome back! Congrats on the wedding.

Sage - thinking of you and wondering how you are going??

Hopefully I have covered everyone... that was a stretch to go back.

AFM - Already 1 week down in mat leave! Have been busy writing thank you notes and now to find somewhere to store all the beautiful gifts from the baby shower in the nursery. I have also purchased a maternity bra and maternity singlet - they weren't cheap but they are super comfy! Next week I MUST pack the hospital bag! Bubs is sitting with her feet under the ribs which is most uncomfy. Insomnia is back with a vengeance too. Can't believe I'll be 36w tomorrow and only have 4wks to go.

Is it sad that I am spending my Friday night washing muslin wraps, face washers and towels for baby and I am actually quite happy with this...???
    Last edited by maybee baybee; 24-05-2013 at 18:43.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (24-05-2013),loonylea  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy that sounds like great numbers fx all goes well!!!

Ftm vale is gorgeous sorry about the lack of milk production but glad that she has taken formula very well!

Afm: this GD diet is driving me nuts and everything is giving me heartburn so massive double whammy!! but the way I see it is I only have a maximum of 7 weeks left hopefully not towards 6 then 7 as 36 weeks sounds like a pretty good time to have them plus I'm also being slightly selfish and want the full baby bonus cause I know the cost of having 4 kids will be huge so the more help the merrier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    First time mum:

You have got me thinking and bit worried.
    With dd and ds had no probs with thyroid or anything. When trying for this bub took 4ever and had lots of test done. Both my sis have thyroid issues and are on thyroxine. My levels were in normal range but endocrinologists put me on tablets to c how things go 2weeks after being on them I got my BFP. So now thinking I might get some ideas/ tips on how to help with milk supply just incase. I only feed dd and ds for 2months coz had to go back to work but this time I'm off for 7-8 months and then it depends if I still have a job to go back to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Maybee, sounds like you've stayed busy in your first week of mat leave. Sounds like everyone is delaying packing their hospital bag. I quite enjoy washing things for bub, not sad at all

Nila, bugga about GD and heartburn. Not long to go now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    That's how I was pronouncing it very cute! And she suits it so well!
    Nawww thanks RR
    We think its perfect for her too.

Sent from my beloved iPhone.
    My DD Valentina finally arrived 16/05/2013!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ftm - good on you for persevering with bf ... It's hard work and great that u can top up with formula....I was a hopeless cow with dd and that's why I didn't even bother with axle, to be honest the amount he drinks I don't think I would of been able to keep up!

We weighed him tonight and the piggy is 4.1kgs already!! He has gained almost 1kg since we left hospital and that with all the spewing, imagine if we had got the reflux formula sooner!! Little porker is going to be full of rolls in no time lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Channy that sounds like great numbers fx all goes well!!!

Ftm vale is gorgeous sorry about the lack of milk production but glad that she has taken formula very well!

Afm: this GD diet is driving me nuts and everything is giving me heartburn so massive double whammy!! but the way I see it is I only have a maximum of 7 weeks left hopefully not towards 6 then 7 as 36 weeks sounds like a pretty good time to have them plus I'm also being slightly selfish and want the full baby bonus cause I know the cost of having 4 kids will be huge so the more help the merrier!
    U poor thing nila! I would hate to have to diet!
    I would be making the most of the full baby bonus if you can!
    Luckily I went back to work so we qualify for the 18 weeks paid parental leave otherwise dh earns too much for us to get the baby bonus!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Ftm - good on you for persevering with bf ... It's hard work and great that u can top up with formula....I was a hopeless cow with dd and that's why I didn't even bother with axle, to be honest the amount he drinks I don't think I would of been able to keep up!

We weighed him tonight and the piggy is 4.1kgs already!! He has gained almost 1kg since we left hospital and that with all the spewing, imagine if we had got the reflux formula sooner!! Little porker is going to be full of rolls in no time lol!
    Wow, he's getting nice and big.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM, I love Vale's name. What did your mum say about it, after saying before the birth that she thought that's what she'd be called?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We haven't heard from Sage in a while, I wonder if she's had bub.

J may have had hers by now too