Closed Thread
Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Least there isn't a big wait between the two!

I have a very strong feeling you are having a boy for some reason.. That is all I can think about when you mention your bub

Really?! I can't think of it as anything other than a girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Really?! I can't think of it as anything other than a girl!
    I know, so strange but I am getting definite boy vibes.

I have guessed for 10 ladies and been right 9 times, so we shall see if I am right with you and Choccie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Michelle, whatsoever you think Choccie is having?
    I seem to think everyone is having a boy.

Ob appointment went well. My glucose test was fine but my iron levels have dropped heaps and my vitamin d levels, so I need to switch from blackmores to elevit and start taking vit d supplement. My blood pressure is perfect and my weight has dropped 0.3kg since my last appointment. She said my belly looks small, but my fundal height is 31cm at 30 weeks, which she said was where it should be.

As for bub, her heart rate was 143 and she has turned head down. So all up, everything is pretty good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think she is having a boy as well.

I know she would like a boy so I hope I am right

Glad everything went well Lil Smurfy I have low vit D as well which I have been taking supplements for.

You will need to do an updated belly shot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 30 weeks tomorrow, so will take a belly pic in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone

I've been flat out lately so reading along when I can but with everyone so chatty that's about all I've had time for. I've had my 30th birthday, baby shower, trip away to watch my brother & his girlfriend complete an ironman triathlon and now I'm off work for a week to spend time with my sister before she leaves for the UK to live on Sunday. We still have her farewell drinks & my nans 80th before she leaves.

Glad to see everyone is doing well

I'm 30+5 and so far everything is going great. Last OB checkup I had bubs had turned down and I got the all clear for my GTT & the rest of my bloods were normal. Bubs is still on the big side and measuring about 2 weeks ahead and a also have a fair bit of fluid so fundal height is 3 1/2 weeks ahead. Next checkup is Tuesday so will see how everything is then. Nursery is pretty much done and apart from getting my monitor I have what I need for baby to arrive. Going to pack my bags soon so I feel organised in case anything happens earlier than expected (DH thinks I will go early cause I am so big).

We start our childbirth & parenting classes at our hospital next Saturday so really looking forward to that.

Can't wait to see some more babies starting to join our group!! So excited to have my little one here soon and find out if its a boy or girl! Any guesses? My family is completely divided. I never had a feeling until recently and I've starting thinking girl. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368071566.659928.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Hi everyone

I've been flat out lately so reading along when I can but with everyone so chatty that's about all I've had time for. I've had my 30th birthday, baby shower, trip away to watch my brother & his girlfriend complete an ironman triathlon and now I'm off work for a week to spend time with my sister before she leaves for the UK to live on Sunday. We still have her farewell drinks & my nans 80th before she leaves.

I'm 30+5 and so far everything is going great. Last OB checkup I had bubs had turned down and I got the all clear for my GTT & the rest of my bloods were normal. Bubs is still on the big side and measuring about 2 weeks ahead and a also have a fair bit of fluid so fundal height is 3 1/2 weeks ahead. Next checkup is Tuesday so will see how everything is then. Nursery is pretty much done and apart from getting my monitor I have what I need for baby to arrive. Going to pack my bags soon so I feel organised in case anything happens earlier than expected (DH thinks I will go early cause I am so big).

We start our childbirth & parenting classes at our hospital next Saturday so really looking forward to that.

Can't wait to see some more babies starting to join our group!! So excited to have my little one here soon and find out if its a boy or girl! Any guesses? My family is completely divided. I never had a feeling until recently and I've starting thinking girl. Attachment 36251
    Wow you've been busy!

Glad everything is going well for you! I would be packing bags soon just in case it is better to be safe

I am thinking girl too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Hi everyone

Can't wait to see some more babies starting to join our group!! So excited to have my little one here soon and find out if its a boy or girl! Any guesses? My family is completely divided. I never had a feeling until recently and I've starting thinking girl. Attachment 36251
    Beautiful bump You girls make pregnancy look so good!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back dream girl, sounds like you've been busy and are well organised for bub. I'm going to guess boy, only because I think everyone is having a boy.

Enjoy your birthing classes. We've got a full day class next Saturday.

Your bump looks great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Welcome back dream girl, sounds like you've been busy and are well organised for bub. I'm going to guess boy, only because I think everyone is having a boy.

Enjoy your birthing classes. We've got a full day class next Saturday.

Your bump looks great!
    If you keep guessing boy you'll be right eventually