Closed Thread
Page 69 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Loony, I hope your bath made you happier. Good that you've got shopping to look forward too. I packed my hospital bag weeks ago, so that I felt like I was doing something. I still need to pack stuff for bub. Those nappy bags look so awesome. My aunt has made me a nappy bag, so I haven't looked too closely at the ones in the shop.

Rainbow, how much longer til your gender scan?

Toni, have fun washing bubs clothes. I love seeing cute little clothes hanging up. I've got blankets galore to wash, but no motivation to do it.

LilPetal, I have a feeling you're having a girl, which is unusual cos I usually think everyone is having a boy. Great bump. I suffer from bump envy. Where's my nice big baby bump?? I'm still waiting for it.

AFM, 32 weeks today!! It's getting very exciting, but I'm also somewhat impatient now too. I was going to pack only 0000 and 000 in the hospital bag for bub, but if there's a chance she's going to be petite, I might have to go to to the shop and grab a couple of cheap 00000's, just in case.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 24-05-2013 at 05:54.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Here's my bump pic. Not very impressive, but I love it.
    Attached Images

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't think it looks too small Smurfy. Looks like bub is just sprawled out and not curled up too tightly!

My gender scan is in 3 weeks tomorrow. Pretty excited! Then my morph scan is about 12 days after. I could have waited, I know. But I didn't want to

Just realised my car rego is due tomorrow (forgot in the flurry of the move) so I've rushed to the mechanic to get my pink slip and will need to organise all the other slips today, too.

And it's pouring here!

Lil petal - cute bump! They're going to be babies soon - such a crazy thought.

I'm still not feeling bub move that I know of. I'm 14+3 so probably still a few weeks to go til I can definitely feel it. Can't wait though.

My belly feels really hard in the morn, but by the end of the day even though it's bigger, it's softer too. I guess daily bloat and stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks girls, you all make me feel better about the whole thing. Hormones aren't helping and I feel like a failure even though there is nothing I can do about it I just hate failing at things and being fired feels like failure

haha lil smurfy I said the same thing to DF about not making me go in today!

I will call a few agencies and centrelink just in case and see what I can do as long as I can work for the next four or so months ill be happy!

Lil smurfy I'm glad bub is okay, I'm sure she is perfect and just on the petite side I would buy a few 00000 outfits just in case! Your bump is gorgeous! I wish I had a bump like that!

lil petal your bump is gorgeous too! No need to apologize for track pants they are so warm and comfy

Choccie axle is so cute!! Love his Mohawk!! Glad his reflux is settling down and no more spewing! Hehe boys are funny with the peeing!

Rainbow glad you've got the other house off your hands and you're enjoying your new home!

FTM I'm sorry to hear the blues have hit, it's hard I know but it's normal with the hormones leaving so please don't beat yourself up. Your beautiful daughter is there to cuddle you all better and she is sooo cute!!

Hope you get to buy lots of stuff once the bub is born looney! Sucks when you go shopping and don't like anything... I'm like that in most baby places like baby bunting ect. Have fun packing your hospital bags

i cannot believe I'm almost 12 weeks! Where has the time gone?! Looking forward to seeing bub again and hopefully everything is good!! I look forward to getting out of the first tri so I can stop worrying quite so much! Nothing new with me except trying to find a job....

Happy friday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh LilSmurfy your bump is so cute! Yeah maybe just pick up a few 00000 just in case. I only need to bring a going home outfit for bub as my hospital provides all the clothes, nappies, wipes etc while you are there. I am planning on packing a 0000 and a 000 because DD was born 3.65kg at 38 weeks so I think this bub might be big. I wonder if you are right and this bub is a girl? My DH would really love another girl but we don't mind either way. I just can't wait to find out

MCB - I hope you have a much better day today.

Rainbow - I have a habit of forgetting rego till the last minute. Luckily in NSW I think you can pay online now and no need to change over those annoying rego stickers anymore.

FTM - I hope the baby blues end for you soon. Although I knew to expect them first time around I was really shocked I could feel sad and weepy when holding my perfect bub. I think I also felt a bit overwhelmed by all the visitors and it's such a major life changing thing becoming a mum but it didn't take too long to feel better.

AFM - going on the hunt today to find something to decorate the nursery with. I need something colourful to put on top of the tall boy. I am thinking seeing like a money of. it's hard when it has to be gender neutral and I don't want to buy too much so I can get something girl/boy specific to add nice the baby is born.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilPetal: cute bump. Also have fun shopping today

Lil Smurfy: I think your bump is fine. You look great. I will have fun washing, have blankets to wash too. I only need a going home outfit so taking 1 each of 00000 0000 000 just to cover all options lol.

Rainbow I hope you get your rego sorted today. I forgot to pay DP's the other day which meant I had to pay the higher price

Michelle hope your Friday goes well. Good luck ringing temp agencies etc.

This morning I opened a pressie I was given last weekend by a friend who can't make my baby shower. Its one of those crocheted blankets with all different coloured squares. I love it, so colourful and useful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    LilPetal: cute bump. Also have fun shopping today

Lil Smurfy: I think your bump is fine. You look great. I will have fun washing, have blankets to wash too. I only need a going home outfit so taking 1 each of 00000 0000 000 just to cover all options lol.

Rainbow I hope you get your rego sorted today. I forgot to pay DP's the other day which meant I had to pay the higher price

Michelle hope your Friday goes well. Good luck ringing temp agencies etc.

This morning I opened a pressie I was given last weekend by a friend who can't make my baby shower. Its one of those crocheted blankets with all different coloured squares. I love it, so colourful and useful.
    Thanks Toni hopefully something comes my way. I'm not looking for full time hours so might be easier to get a part time role rather than full time.

I love those blankets! Very thoughtful of your friend as they are so handy

sucks about having to pay higher rego luckily mine runs out next year so least I don't have to worry about that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls the bath and a day off 2day is already helping. I think half my problem is coz this id bub #3 and were defiantly not having anymore i cant really justify spending lots of $$ on things i already have. Just plan to bum around at home and do nothing or do what ever I feel like.

ToniS: washing little clothes is so fun when u pull them out of the wash and hang them all up just can't believe bubs could be born that small sounds like a nice blanket u have.

Choccie: glad the new formula is helping little axle. ❤The Mohawk I used to do that to ds aswell.

Lil petal: cute bump &good luck shopping hope u find what u want.

Lil smurfy: your bump is fine i wouldnt worry its perfect but regarding bump envy I had it bad with my first. I came home from first parenting class all upset coz everyone looked pregnant and I just looked like I ate 2much. My mum told me to remember once bub is born all that has to come back and that made me feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow, that's a bugga about rego, but at least you realized before it ran out.

MCB, we're you the one that has been called up for jury duty? The centrelink website says that jury duty counts as work. I'm not sure if that's only if you have a job and can't go to work cos of jury duty, if that's any jury duty. Also, if they are paying you 4 weeks in lieu of notice, does that count as working as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilpetal, you're lucky your hospital supplies so much. My hospital makes us bring everything.

Toni, your blanket sounds nice. I love opening pressies.

My Aunt is posting me a bunch of stuff today, that she's made for bub.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 24-05-2013 at 10:00.