Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Just popping my head in with hope that I get to stay this time
    Welcome and I have everything crossed u get to stay

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MCB: hope u get something soon but it's better for both u and bub to be out of that crap place. Could u try and call some agencies to see if u could do some kind of relief work. But hopefully u get the job u went for other day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Went shopping tonight and just can't find anything I like. Everything I love and want is stuff I have like we have like I want a new pram but have 2 all ready want new nappy bag u know the cool ones that look like a normal hand bag and I want to go crazy buying clothes but we having a surprise so can't clothes shop so came home all flat and down. Sorry bout the downer post girls going to have a bath

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    These babies are making me cluck cluck cluck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Loony it sucks when you go shopping and can't find anything you like. I have still only purchased 3 outfits haha. Will definitely go shopping once bub is here and I know what it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Aww Loony it sucks when you go shopping and can't find anything you like. I have still only purchased 3 outfits haha. Will definitely go shopping once bub is here and I know what it is.
    Yeah DH has said we will go shopping once bubs born and we can get what ever I want. I have 2 neutral outfits washed and ready to go so think I might concentrate on packing the hospital bag it's something I can work on but it just seems so early ( 31 weeks today)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Yeah DH has said we will go shopping once bubs born and we can get what ever I want. I have 2 neutral outfits washed and ready to go so think I might concentrate on packing the hospital bag it's something I can work on but it just seems so early ( 31 weeks today)
    Yay for shopping and getting whatever you want. I need to wash bubs clothes that I got when I stayed at families weeks ago as that's what I need to put into hospital bag and then that's packed. 31 weeks isn't too early, lots of people are packed by then. I am just in denial so have left it until DP nagged me to do it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Hi all
    Went shopping tonight and just can't find anything I like. Everything I love and want is stuff I have like we have like I want a new pram but have 2 all ready want new nappy bag u know the cool ones that look like a normal hand bag and I want to go crazy buying clothes but we having a surprise so can't clothes shop so came home all flat and down. Sorry bout the downer post girls going to have a bath
    Haha looney I was exactly the same!!! I ended up buying nothing!! But when he was born I went shopping and spent up on boys cute clothes!!
    I'm still considering the new nappy bag as well!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you get some more work soon MCB but I agree that it is good you no longer have to deal with that workplace and the stress it caused.

FTM and Choccie keep the baby photos coming! It is making me so clucky and excited to meet my little one soon.

Looney and Toni - I can totally relate to it being hard to shop when you don't know the sex. I have bought 4 gender neutral onesies for this bub and washed DD's pink newborn clothes and if bub is a boy we will have to shop for clothes after they are born.

Rainbow - must be so good having the old place off your hands now. Now you can just relax into your new home and start on bubs room.

I just took a bump pic of my massive 35 week bump. Will post it up from my phone in a sec.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excuse the ugly baggy track pants (but they are super comfy!) here is my 35 week bump...
    Attached Images